What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your family background

Bazal

Post Whore
Mums side is Irish and Scottish. Dads side is Irish, Norwegian and German mostly....and people wonder why I drink so much :p

My name is Irish

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Mothers parents are English and Welsh
My Fathers parents are Irish and Scottish/English

Both my parents were born in Australia.
Mrs units father comes from England, and her mother is from the Philippines
Her mothers family has ancestors from Spain, Canada and England.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Both parents born in Chile

Mum's parents born in Slovenia, and my dad's in Croatia.

I was born in Sydney.

Houdini

First Grade
Dad's side - Polish father, French mother
Mum's side - Aussie with English and Irish ancestry

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
the Klingons are a fictional race who believe that the only way to die honorably is in battle, they would've liked yesterday commemorating a battle and honoring those who have died in battle is very Klingon.
It's very sad that you know this.

Martli

Coach
They are from Star Trek eh, my favourite Star Trek character is that big hairy guy-- Chewie or whatever his name is--he's awesome.

God-King Dean

Immortal
the Klingons are a fictional race who believe that the only way to die honorably is in battle, they would've liked yesterday commemorating a battle and honoring those who have died in battle is very Klingon.

I don't quite know what it is... but I reckon you're hot.

Would you consider a relationship with a man you met over the internet ?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
They are from Star Trek eh, my favourite Star Trek character is that big hairy guy-- Chewie or whatever his name is--he's awesome.

LOL. Ok all i know is that Klingon is from star trek... not much of a star trek person, but i LOVE my Star Wars... and Chewie is from Star Wars