What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your family background

Bazal

Post Whore
Bazal I believe you're never going to be in the running with me the pole will only get shorter if the universe starts to decrease in size.

Firstly...can you read? Secondly...you're an idiot.

Dani

Immortal
So, Lotti, tell me about your boyfriend. What chat room did you meet him in? When did you first meet him for real?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Bazal I believe you're never going to be in the running with me the pole will only get shorter if the universe starts to decrease in size.

So you'd get closer to Bazal ?

WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ? I thought we had something special ?

lotti

Bench
So you'd get closer to Bazal ?

WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ? I thought we had something special ?
we've got nothing, I said you and every other guy on this forum has no chance with me and your posts are starting to border on harrassment.
I'm saying there's no chance for you and every other guy on this forum.
remember that post of mine of course I then said you have a better chance than Bazal but that's because his pole is shorter. GET THE PICTURE NOW? YOU'VE GOT ABSOLUTLY NO CHANCE WITH ME.
progress.gif

lotti

Bench
So, Lotti, tell me about your boyfriend. What chat room did you meet him in? When did you first meet him for real?
we've not met for real unless you count webcam and we met in an IMVU public room, Dani I've mention him on the Bai Stand when I was a member there oh and do me a favour please ask Buzz to delete my account there since I'm never going back to his site.

God-King Dean

Immortal
we've got nothing, I said you and every other guy on this forum has no chance with me and your posts are starting to border on harrassment

But I love you.

remember that post of mine of course I then said you have a better chance than Bazal but that's because his pole is shorter. GET THE PICTURE NOW? YOU'VE GOT ABSOLUTLY NO CHANCE WITH ME

Do not underestimate the power of chloroform.

lotti

Bench
sorry Bazal but that's not him, I have a photo of him on my mobile he's also sent me a picture of his 2 kids which his ex-wife has primary custody of.

Latest posts