What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your family background

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

If this continues tonight I dare say it should be nominated for classic thread status.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lotti >
shirmellsboldupdates_400px-Bold-and-beautiful1.jpg

Evil Borad

Juniors
i had a girlfriend i met on the internet. we went out once a couple of years back and shes still stalking me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: How long you been back from Iraq? Why did you run away? :sarcasm:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I too have this internet girlfriend. I met her in a chatroom, she thinks i used to be married and i have 2 kids. Truth is i just told her that so she would stop harrassing me. All i want from her is sex when we eventually meet in person. A while ago, she was really harassing me so i told her i went to Iraq to serve for 6 months. I thought 6 months later she would have forgotten about me, then one time i went on msn after 2 months and i totally forgot to block her, so yeah i had to make up this story that i came back early coz i was scared of Iraq. I think quick on my feet aye?

Oh also, i'm rollin in it but i want her to think I'm heaps poor coz i dont want to buy her sh*t. The only thing i want to buy is condoms when we eventually meet... f**k me dead, imagine having a kid with that psycho :crazy:. I told her i already had kids, and dont want others... you know so she realises that theres no chance of kids, but yeah since i'm apparently poor (so she thinks) the mother has custody. Oh its so tough being me (yeah i play the pity card... she eats it up.) Also, i'm thinking of buying her some paprika... so i can sprinkle it on her after sex... intimacy and dinner, what a girl!

Dutchy

Immortal
I too have this internet girlfriend. I met her in a chatroom, she thinks i used to be married and i have 2 kids. Truth is i just told her that so she would stop harrassing me. All i want from her is sex when we eventually meet in person. A while ago, she was really harassing me so i told her i went to Iraq to serve for 6 months. I thought 6 months later she would have forgotten about me, then one time i went on msn after 2 months and i totally forgot to block her, so yeah i had to make up this story that i came back early coz i was scared of Iraq. I think quick on my feet aye?

Oh also, i'm rollin in it but i want her to think I'm heaps poor coz i dont want to buy her sh*t. The only thing i want to buy is condoms when we eventually meet... f**k me dead, imagine having a kid with that psycho :crazy:. I told her i already had kids, and dont want others... you know so she realises that theres no chance of kids, but yeah since i'm apparently poor (so she thinks) the mother has custody. Oh its so tough being me (yeah i play the pity card... she eats it up.) Also, i'm thinking of buying her some paprika... so i can sprinkle it on her after sex... intimacy and dinner, what a girl!

Hope "she" turns out be be Wittyfan.