What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your family background

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, neither can Mr. Right :p

LMAO!

lotti said:
ahh one of the ones with Hannibal Lecter in it, Bazal he's a security guard and is only tough on the job you know when he has to be at home he's a different guy.

A security guard? So he has excess testosterone, is a former soldier, is depressed, and hates his kid....where does he live? I'd like to avoid him...y'know, valuing my life like I do...

lotti

Bench
he is former Navy but he was doing security in Iraq Bazal and he loves his kids and actually isn't online much when they're with him which I understand. Dani I was actually going to go up there in Febuary but something came up for him(Iraq) and he did have plans to come down here but money ie the lack of became an issue.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lotti, long distance relationships are hard. You sure you can deal with it?

Given that in this case, it seems that the distance is inversely proportionate to her chances of being skinned, braised and eaten on the bone whilst her former partner uses her dermal layers as a scarf, I'd say she'll cope...

Bazal

Post Whore
No, no, no, you misunderstand....it's not just the security guard thing that makes him a psychotic serial killer with a taste for the flesh of his victims...

lotti

Bench
ok how many people do you know that were disturbed so much by what they saw in Iraq that they came home 4 months early? That's right after 2 months of a 6 month contract he took his money and ran because of what he saw over there and it wasn't a moment too soon from what he told me he's also trying to get out of security which I'm very happy with because I don't like him being in danger.

lotti

Bench
he left the Navy a few years ago, he was over in Iraq as a civilian security officer he didn't even have time to tell me he was going over there which I'm ok with because I would've been worried sick like I was when my second cousin was sent over there.

lotti

Bench
Lol....what a pansy
Bazal they don't show the bodies of the bombing victims on the news and seeing that every day would disturb anyone. You can't tell me you're not happy Rudd is pulling our troops out of Iraq?

God-King Dean

Immortal
he left the Navy a few years ago, he was over in Iraq as a civilian security officer he didn't even have time to tell me he was going over there which I'm ok with because I would've been worried sick like I was when my second cousin was sent over there.

So he a officer over in a foreign country, yet he has troubles with money. Why do I find that hard to believe ?

Bazal

Post Whore
So he a officer over in a foreign country, yet he has troubles with money. Why do I find that hard to believe ?

Not to mention a war zone....hell my dad made a mint going to fugging Malaysia....yet this bloke has money troubles after serving in a war zone?

lotti

Bench
Not to mention a war zone....hell my dad made a mint going to fugging Malaysia....yet this bloke has money troubles after serving in a war zone?
how long was he over there Bazal and your dad probably didn't have to deal with suicide bombers.