What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite player?

My favourite is?

• Joey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BK

• The Bear

• Abes

• T

• Kidley

• Parso

• Simmo

• Someone else

• Total voters

roopy

Referee
My favourite was Billy Peden, and thinking about it now, my new favourite is Blake Mueller now.
This will be a hard poll to make up - because you only get nine choices.

Andy

First Grade
It's obvious that we all have a lot of admiration for the great Andrew Johns, but I have to say that my favourite Knights player is actually Danny Buderus.

I have to say he's Mr Consistancy.

He gives 100% percent week in, week out too. I guess you could say he's another Billy Peden almost, just with a little bit more skill I might say.

His origin performances are inspiring too.

That hit he tried to put on Duke Nukem in the origin openner last year was terrific!
He just threw his little body as hard as he could at him and even though he bounced off like a cheap, plastic, super ball, he did slow the big unit down. :D

les norton

First Grade
Well...for me it's Johns I know predictable. But he's our leader and the best player i have ever seen....god love his little cotton socks.

mrford61

Juniors
Simpson.
In the past Billy Peden and Butts. I think in footy as in general I admire those that appear to quietly get on with things with 100% dedication.

Dmac

Juniors
My favourite is easily Adam Woolnough. My most hated is Danny Buderus - great player but he is a tool

Andy

First Grade
Dmac said:
My favourite is easily Adam Woolnough. My most hated is Danny Buderus - great player but he is a tool

Would you care to share with us all why you think Danny Buderus is a tool?

I'd personally love to know

Spike

First Grade
mrford61 said:
Simpson.
In the past Billy Peden and Butts. I think in footy as in general I admire those that appear to quietly get on with things with 100% dedication.

same, I've got a soft spot for players who just quietly go about their business without too much flair but with dedication. Butts is my all time favourite Knights player. I felt he was unlucky not to get more rep honours. He was overshadowed by Chief but he always put in 110% for the Knights.

matthew gidley :D no question about it
great player with great skill and hes got good looks but not only that hes a great
sportamnship person and a realy nice guy ;-) :clap:
u go matty!
but ofcourse i love all of em!

Well excluding johns, for obvious reasons.. I would have to say robbio is a champ, out of anyone who scores a try (apart from parsons) i am the happiest when robbie gets one, its also funny when he goes for a fancy put down and knocks on :lol: well its not funny at the time, looking back on it its funny. He's a dead set champ.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
what? no steve? you call that a poll!!?? :lol: hahaha, sorry, couldn't help it

Latest posts