What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Final Standings

borat

Bench
My gut says the dogs will be top of the tree again but history suggests its near impossible to get back to back titles particularly with the enforced salary cap we have today.

1. Dragons
2. Bulldogs
3. Broncos
4. Roosters
5. Panthers
6. Eels
7. Cowboys
8. Warriors
9. Storm
10. Sharks
11. Manly
12. Knights
13. Souths
14. Tigers
15. Raiders

Magpie Nick

Juniors
Immortal said:
8. Tigers

9. Dragons

:doubt:

Yes, I know it seems weird, but weirder things have happened, it was only in '03 that Dragons missed the 8, I think a repeat is on the cards in '05, and of course, people have a certain bias towards their club.

borat said:
My gut says the dogs will be top of the tree again but history suggests its near impossible to get back to back titles particularly with the enforced salary cap we have today.

1. Dragons
2. Bulldogs
3. Broncos
4. Roosters
5. Panthers
6. Eels
7. Cowboys
8. Warriors
9. Storm
10. Sharks
11. Manly
12. Knights
13. Souths
14. Tigers
15. Raiders

Are you talking about 1982 cause thats the last time the raiders got the spoon and somehow it wont happen again with souths,Dragons,Manly and parra in the comp.
Your Dreaming mate!

Iafeta

Referee
Whippet, good try, but your theories have more bigger, deeper, wider holes to fill than Pamela Anderson had for Tommy Lee.

Your career prospects though are high - you'd be a good ringer for either Ray Hadley or Rebecca Wilson and they make fairly decent cash for trash.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Are you talking about 1982 cause thats the last time the raiders got the spoon and somehow it wont happen again with souths,Dragons,Manly and parra in the comp.
Your Dreaming mate!

Are you saying that Dragons & Eels are more likely to get the spoon this year? :shock: :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
I can't see how either the Eels or Dragons are serious contendors for the spoon either.

ByRd

First Grade
this is how i think the ladder will end up at round 26 (the wins losses is just roughly & there may be more or fewer wins): TOTAL POINTS(roughly- including byes)

1) Bulldogs (won about 19) *42
2) Panthers (won about 17-18) *40
3) Roosters (won about 16-17) *36
4) Dragons (won about 15-17) *34
5) Broncos (won about 15) *34
6) Cowboys (won about 14-15) *32
7) Knights (won about 13-14) *30
8) Storm (won about 13) *30

9) Eels (won about 12) *28
10)Warriors (won about 12) *28
11)Sharks (won about 10-12) *26
12)Tigers (won about 9-10) *24
13)Eagles (won about 9) *22
14)Raiders (won about 8) *20
15)Souths (won about 6-7) *16

melon....

Coach
1. Roosters
2. Broncos
3. Panthers
4. Dirty Dogs
5. Melbourne
6. Integral
7. Newcastle
8. Sharks
The rest of the also rans.

premiers03

Juniors
Hey whippet i think u have got yourself into shit now mate..
U should learn to shut your mouth and not say anything unless u know its true then u shouldnt say a word anyway ..
How would u like to be taking to court or something similar to that cause of what u have said cause if its not true they can do it and i know for sure bout that cause i have done it to a person cause what they said wasnt true but it ended that big it could of gone to court so shut your mouth and spot spreading shit...
RIGHT

melon....

Coach
premiers03 said:
Hey whippet i think u have got yourself into sh*t now mate..
U should learn to shut your mouth and not say anything unless u know its true then u shouldnt say a word anyway ..
How would u like to be taking to court or something similar to that cause of what u have said cause if its not true they can do it and i know for sure bout that cause i have done it to a person cause what they said wasnt true but it ended that big it could of gone to court so shut your mouth and spot spreading sh*t...
RIGHT
A whole court case couldnt buy you a full stop....

sydraider

First Grade
I find it funny how during last season most were saying Drew was hopeless, Monas overated,Davico a butterfingers and Mclinden a turnstyle, yet when any non raiders fans justifies there pick of the raiders for the spoon these are the first names to come up as "loss of experience" :|
We will miss Wiki, no doubt, he is a huge loss, the others im not so sure will be missed as much.
As they say though, to each their own.
We are an unknown quantity, i think that scares more than a few people, i cant guarantee a comp or a top 8 berth but i know one thing............

WE GOT BUCKLEYS OF WINNING THE SPOON!

GO THE RAIDERS!

gregstar

Referee
sydraider said:
I find it funny how during last season most were saying Drew was hopeless, Monas overated,Davico a butterfingers and Mclinden a turnstyle, yet when any non raiders fans justifies there pick of the raiders for the spoon these are the first names to come up as "loss of experience" :|
We will miss Wiki, no doubt, he is a huge loss, the others im not so sure will be missed as much.
As they say though, to each their own.
We are an unknown quantity, i think that scares more than a few people, i cant guarantee a comp or a top 8 berth but i know one thing............

WE GOT BUCKLEYS OF WINNING THE SPOON!

GO THE RAIDERS!
of course however - if someone argues that they won't win the spoon, you know their team is in the running

imasharkie

Coach
1. Cowboys
2. Bulldogs
3. Roosters
4. Eels
5. Broncos
6. Dragons
7. Storm
8. Sharks
9. Panthers
10.Manly
11.Knights
12.Warriors
13.Tigers
14.Rabbitohs
15.Raiders

sydraider

First Grade
of course however - if someone argues that they won't win the spoon, you know their team is in the running

No i honestly am not worried about about the spoon, If i was a Tigpies fan or a Knights fan (without johns) then i'd be genuinely concerned.

Big Mick

Referee
premiers03 said:
How would u like to be taking to court or something similar to that cause of what u have said cause if its not true they can do it and i know for sure bout that cause i have done it to a person cause what they said wasnt true but it ended that big it could of gone to court so shut your mouth and spot spreading sh*t...
RIGHT

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

God-King Dean

Immortal
RIGHT

:shock: What..... the.... hell?! What are you on about?

rednut

Juniors
1.Broncos
2.Dogs
3.Roosters
4.Storm
5.Cowboys
6.Eels
7.Panthers
8.Knights
9.Dragons
10.Warriors
11.Eagles
12.Sharks
13.Tigers
14.Raiders
15.Souths

Thats my guess but this will be a really bloody hard season to get it right, and i think itll be the closest season in years

*edited* knew i would stuff something up

eelsta

Bench
Immortal said:
Your Dreaming mate!

Are you saying that Dragons & Eels are more likely to get the spoon this year? :shock: :lol:

wishful thinking :roll: :roll:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
rednut said:
1.Broncos
2.Dogs
3.Roosters
4.Storm
5.Cowboys
6.Eels
7.Panthers
8.Knights
9.Dragons
10.Warriors
11.Knights
12.Sharks
13.Tigers
14.Raiders
15.Souths

Thats my guess but this will be a really bloody hard season to get it right, and i think itll be the closest season in years

Interesting, I know Manly are hated, but not that much...

Latest posts