What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

ouryears

Bench
Great thread Mate.
Especially on a quiet Sunday where the mighty Dragons are on top, Stray Shooters in Rehab and the Worriers are shitting themselves.
Cheers mate, listening to Titans vs Panthers isn't like a Dragon's game. But at least the coffee cup is safe from being thrown off the deck.

ouryears

Bench
Ohhh, Referre Harrigan....if he could actually play he would be number one on my most disliked players list!

Does anyone also remember the referee Keith Page?

Anyone got some stories about him?

He was a real character!

Here is one story.

Souths Vs Manly.
Referee Keith Page
just tapped Sattler on the shoulder and as the front rower peeled away from the scrum he said to him,

"I don't know if it was you or not but you are off.
Someone has got to go, I think he is dead", indicating the prone body still on the back of the backrowers

Last edited:

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Agreed ............. I was very sad when Hodges retired, not because he had retired but the fact that no one had belted him good & proper over his career.

The guy was a total cat when playing dirty.
He'd hit from behind and then run.

If only JBD or Sims could have one game against him, all my prayers would be answered.

Agree OKB
But one for me Corey Parker.
Total cat on and off the field.
Comes across as a nice guy but is a d..k

Gareth67

First Grade
It's one thing being a dirty player , unfortunately there are just too many to list , but what makes me sick are the outright cheats that are so prevalent in today's game . And the names at the top of the tree have already been mentioned, they are the same players who week in - week out stretch the rules of the game to the limit and beyond.

Those beggars are simply not playing footy but faking injuries and whatever else they can come up with to con the referees . Smith , Slater are the kings of this and they have been ever so well instructed by their coach and have proven to be most adept in this facet of their clubs play .

But to the dirty players I must go for Sam Burgess and Hargreaves in today's game .

ouryears

Bench
Because he cost us so many games with stupid errors and penalties. Rocks or Diamonds player.
Oh yeah he did too, I think Bailey did as well ....although a good player. Coaches need to get tough on those penalty ridden players. He later went to Melbourne?

Crush

Coach
Oh yeah he did too, I think Bailey did as well ....although a good player. Coaches need to get tough on those penalty ridden players. He later went to Melbourne?
Can't remember where he went. He was a super player but killed me to watch him have those brain explosions.