What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your name in the game?

Monkey

Juniors
vodka circle just mentioned that if a player with your name is in the game, u could put yourself in with accurate commentary.

any second name jackson in NRL?

devonuto

Juniors
Michael...? is that you? sorry, couldn't resist. I don't think there is off the top of my head, but there's a slight chance I'm wrong.

Pumba

First Grade
Monkey said:
vodka circle just mentioned that if a player with your name is in the game, u could put yourself in with accurate commentary.

any second name jackson in NRL?
Not that I can think off HOWEVER there maybe in the ESL

StHelens

Juniors
Monkey said:
found a paul jackson that plays for cas. cheers, forgot bout ESL being in the game

I didnt think Vossy recorded all ESL players names? So theres a chance that Paul Jackson might not be recorded :?

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
StHelens said:
I didnt think Vossy recorded all ESL players names? So theres a chance that Paul Jackson might not be recorded :?

Vossy recorded most ESL names. Briscoe and Aspinwall are both in there and at the time of Vossy recording the names these two where fringe players for Wigan.

umosay

Juniors
I'm stuffed too lol, summerville....i've only ever seen one union or rugby player with my last name, and that's greg somerville, said the same but spelt different

Mario

Juniors
Only about 400 unique surnames were recorded, so it is not the case that just because there is a player in a particular league that their surname will appear - especially if they only joined halfway through the season.

NPK

Bench
My name will be in the game - King! Andrew, Jason, maybe Matt?

Barry Ward played this year didn't he?

Latest posts