What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your opinion on Raper?

What are your thoughts of Raper

• Great coach, done amazing things in such a short space of time

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Okay coach, makes some errors like MOST coaches

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • Poor coach, but hes not the worst in the comp

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Worst coach I have ever seen, shouldnt be coaching a 1st grade side let alone an U/6's

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Seeings in another thread it was raised that Raper was a disgraceful coach despite weathering the storm that existed after Ando, what are your thoughts on Raper? (See Poll)

MightySharks

Bench
Yere he has the same hairstyle he had when we won P.L! I think everyone know's my opinion on Raper, I wont make you read it again!

carcharias

Immortal
Well it's unaminous.

Lets get Carson and the boys in, it's time to turn him from drab to fab!
makeover time.

I'd like to see him in a dry-as-a-bone on the sidelines, with a big whip.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I need an explanation on one of the options?

Worst coach I have ever seen, shouldnt be coaching a 1st grade side let alone an U/6's.

Looks backwards to me! :lol:

MightySharks

Bench
Big Jas and Bailey and ET can be his fashion adviser, pity Hassan Saleeh(spelling?) is gone that bloke used some product!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
MightySharks said:
pity Hassan Saleeh(spelling?) is gone that bloke used some product!

That myth is playing for Doonside when I last checked. He was playing in some 7's comp at St Marys at the start of the year.

I would'nt be suprised if their is still some grease in the turf at toyota from that bloke...

carcharias

Immortal
Snoop Shark said:
That myth is playing for Doonside when I last checked. He was playing in some 7's comp at St Marys at the start of the year.

I would'nt be suprised if their is still some grease in the turf at toyota from that bloke...
I thought he did ok.....didn't like him or want him but I thought he did ok.

MightySharks

Bench
Snoop Shark said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Currently stands at 91.67% think Rapers doing an okay or great job, these results are shocking considering soooooooooooo many people are against Raper.....as stated by Reefy & Co.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Sutho_Sharks said:
Currently stands at 91.67% think Rapers doing an okay or great job, these results are shocking considering soooooooooooo many people are against Raper.....as stated by Reefy & Co.

With such an ENORMOUS amou nt of votes I think we can defininitely say this poll is a true reflection of current thought:lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Can't use the bench and doesn't develop players properly. At least Anderson could attract decent signings, but Raper has done some good things so far.

Shark

Bench
carcharias said:
I'd like to see him in a dry-as-a-bone on the sidelines, with a big whip.

HEY!!! I have a driza-bone...well, a kakadu traders oilskin actually, but it replaced a faithful old driza-bone that finally gave up trying to keep the water out.

Maybe I can wear it to the next game. Haven't owned a whip for ages though. Used to be able to swing one OK, bit out of practice these days though.

Ahh...Give me land, lotsa land, and the starry skies above...

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
oohhhh goodyyyyy!!!!!!!!
yet another spuddy poll!!!!!!!

Its like my second.........................

Seems like youve got a keyboard problem, maybe get that checked out. Either way, this was a hot-topic in another thread and deserved a seperate thread and a poll to see the forumers opinions!

BTW, 86% say Rapers okay or Great so far.........

imasharkie

Coach
Don't really care what you have to say Sutho.
Me I reckon the board will have his contract torn up before he finishes it.
I don't vote in your stupid polls.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sharks average crowd for 2005 is 17,002

Probably 10's of thousands of other interstate, or playing sport or infirm etc

But Spuddy_Sharks thinks 24 people voting on his poll here is a believable demographic.

You need some help with reality Spuddy

Latest posts