What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Panthers Memorabilia

roofromoz

First Grade
Bought a Tooheys can on ebay for $15. Don't care if it is empty or not, just good to have as a keepsake.

I think they're may be laws that don't allow the postage of alcohol unless you are properly licenced anyway.

murraymob

Coach
Bought a Tooheys can on ebay for $15. Don't care if it is empty or not, just good to have as a keepsake.

I think they're may be laws that don't allow the postage of alcohol unless you are properly licenced anyway.
Don’t worry about laws I also bought. 4 on eBay unopened and they are currently being mailed lol

WestyLife

First Grade
My wife ordered a mug for the gf as an Christmas gift but it arrived broken. Aus post doing nothing. Panthers merchandise were suppose to contact and didn't and when the wife rang she had to leave a message and still can't get them.

roofromoz

First Grade
The premiers jerseys have been delivered and a few people are blowing up on FB about the quality, with subliminated logos and the like.

Whino

Bench
NRL_ANNUAL_2021_540x.jpg

Got mine in the post today 😁

Not sure of this jersey thinking of buying it.can anybody help in identifying some of the autographs
Here’s my list of who has signed:

* Brad Izzard
* Mark Geyer
* Royce Simmons
* Darren Willis
* Paul Dunn
* Graeme Bradley

Hard to make out some of the others.

The one on the top left of the jersey looks like Peter Kelly but he was already retired in ‘91.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Official memrobilia are release a split jersey half last year half this year going to be signed by all premiership players from last year and this year
Cost $3000. . They already have a home jersey signed by the grand final team that I have bought .hard to justify the $3000 for this one

Smug Panther

First Grade
Official memrobilia are release a split jersey half last year half this year going to be signed by all premiership players from last year and this year
Cost $3000. . They already have a home jersey signed by the grand final team that I have bought .hard to justify the $3000 for this one
And we are going to win again in 2023

Blues Riff

Bench
I'm not really into autographs. I've got Premiership jersey #3 on pre-sale. The other 2 are just displayed on hangers ATM. I was planning to frame them together but was waiting to see if we achieved the impossible.
Should I wait another year?

Latest posts