What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Panthers Memorabilia

Black Magik

Juniors
Does anyone have a link to the old Panthers Club panther?

the one where the panther is sitting like a cat.

thanks

Murraymob1

Juniors
I sold my card collection 2 years ago biggest regret ever.Have started collecting again still chasing the holy grail the 1990 state bank Royce Simmons card .Already got a lot of the early 60s cards working up through the years

Fangs

Coach
I sold my card collection 2 years ago biggest regret ever.Have started collecting again still chasing the holy grail the 1990 state bank Royce Simmons card .Already got a lot of the early 60s cards working up through the years

Gotta get some pictures uploaded.

Fangs

Coach
Screenshot_20240731_095537_Facebook.jpg

Bloke on Facebook Marketplace selling some artworks/posters. I'm not interested in the whole set tbh, just the Newtown and Panthers ones.

Ours is at the back of this picture. Anyone with information on what these prints are and who made them?

Murraymob1

Juniors
View attachment 91764

Bloke on Facebook Marketplace selling some artworks/posters. I'm not interested in the whole set tbh, just the Newtown and Panthers ones.

Ours is at the back of this picture. Anyone with information on what these prints are and who made them?
Hard to find anything even on the artist as there over time had been many under that name that are painters only thing we know is it’s late 70s by the jersey .Even working a price out is hard as they are 1 off and not sure they are collectable or just wall hangers

Fangs

Coach
Hard to find anything even on the artist as there over time had been many under that name that are painters only thing we know is it’s late 70s by the jersey .Even working a price out is hard as they are 1 off and not sure they are collectable or just wall hangers

Yeah I need to see it in person to determine the quality.

If it's decent quality I'd probably go 100-200 because it looks quite unique to me. Even if that's overs I haven't seen one like it before.

Murraymob1

Juniors
S
Yeah I need to see it in person to determine the quality.

If it's decent quality I'd probably go 100-200 because it looks quite unique to me. Even if that's overs I haven't seen one like it before.
Same . here I collect a lot of things Penrith and go to the collectable shows and have not seen these before .The blue bags one is cool just because it says blue bags love it lol