What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your phobias, or what creeps you the F out!

Joker's Wild

Coach
igglepiggle.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
- Watching people get needles. Squirmed in 'Trainspotting' when they showed that bloke shooting up, as well as more recently in 'Law abiding citizen' where that guy gets the lethal injection and then his veins go all purple. Thought I was going to throw up in the cinema. I can watch people getting hacked up, hell I saw a terrorist vid once of a guy getting his head sawn off and I was fine with it, but there is something about watching people stick a needle into their veins that is f**king rank and makes me want to paint the floor with spew.

It's funny how people getting slaughtered doesn't do anything, but something relatively small freaks you the f**k out. In movies, I always look away when someone is cutting carrots. :lol:

Last edited:

McLovin

Staff member
Those dark patches of seaweed that are close to shore...scares me...i avoid dat ish...

Knightmare

Coach
It's funny how people getting slaughtered doesn't do anything, but something relatively small freaks you the f**k out. In movies, I always look away when someone is cutting carrots. :lol:

You're talking to the guy who pissed himself laughing at all the bits in 'American Psycho' where Christian Bale hacked people up with axes or chainsaws, but had to leave the room when this girl shot up at her house a year or so back.

Knightmare

Coach
You just stick it into your stomach, that's okay. There is just something about the human bloodstream that I find pure, and I can't stand seeing people inject other sh*t into it.

MKEB...

Staff member
confined spaces waith fat people.
Drunk people who insist of showing you their knew high powers shotguns.

Turkleton

Juniors
Octopus, snails and slugs. Those sorts of slimy and slow things. Squid not so much, i can handle those most times.

And that marks my first post on LU.

beads6

First Grade
I am petrified of rodents, rats and mice freak me out. I am a big man and I just run from them. Have no real clue why but I think it goes back to when I was a kid and was living in a sh*tty apartment with my single mum and we had rats the size of cats in our house and they got onto the fridge and ate all my easter eggs

Ausguy

Coach
Heights

Deep water

and... random but.... cotton wool in my mouth, you know those rolls the dentist puts in there.... makes my blood run cold thinking about it

Havoc

Juniors
- Watching people get needles. Squirmed in 'Trainspotting' when they showed that bloke shooting up, as well as more recently in 'Law abiding citizen' where that guy gets the lethal injection and then his veins go all purple. Thought I was going to throw up in the cinema. I can watch people getting hacked up, hell I saw a terrorist vid once of a guy getting his head sawn off and I was fine with it, but there is something about watching people stick a needle into their veins that is f**king rank and makes me want to paint the floor with spew.

And this is the worst needle movie moment of them all.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfdEqeyBzIY