What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your PL Halves...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10972

Yo, i remember someone on the forum likening Jeremy Smith to Jason Smith & someone else. In the rest of your opinions, who else would you liken Marcus Perenara & Jeremy Smith to?

Avenger

Immortal
Marcus is a player that for mine will not compliment the skills of Tim Smith.

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Marcus is a player that for mine will not compliment the skills of Tim Smith.

Not so sure about that. I think he would go very well outside of Tim and would take a lot of pressure off of him in attack. He is a solid lad for half and his defence isn't too bad either.

Eelementary

Post Whore
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
Yo, i remember someone on the forum likening Jeremy Smith to Jason Smith & someone else. In the rest of your opinions, who else would you liken Marcus Perenara & Jeremy Smith to?

After watching Jeremy Smith play, I thought of Jason Smith.

Perenara didn't do too much - Smith seemed to do most of the work. So I can't really say.

But they both look good.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In my opinion, our team would look best with a running 5/8 with ball skills and kicking ability, and a ball-playing lock.

Morris is good, but if he could work on his running game in the off-season and his vision, then we'd be better off for it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
considering they were both up against Rovelli/Soward who both destroyed Canberra the week before I thought they were terrific.

parra pete

Referee
The halves played 'revellie' for the Roosters...or was that the last post.(What a stupid comment for me to make....sorry!)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Jeremy Smith is not an extremely flashy 5/8 but he gets the ball to where it needs to go and can really create something in attack. What impresses me about premier league is they don't score that many tries from kicks.

thedux

Juniors
I think one of J. Smith's best qualities is that spark of mongrel that he has. He doesn't take a backward step, and it's not as if we have many of those types in FG atm.