What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your preferred starting front rowers in 2006

Who would you like to be our two starting props in 2006? (Select 2)

• Michael Weyman

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Jason Williams

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Andrew Lomu

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Dane Tilse

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Willie Raston

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Trevor Thurling

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Troy Thompson

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Josh Miller

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

edabomb

First Grade
TiTTieS said:
I think Thommo and Tilse with Weyman off the bench. Thommo is a solid player IMO and deserves to be there as a reliable player. Then Tilse is an unknown qaulity but has big wraps on him. Weyman is devestating to start with but would be even better when the opposition is a little bit tired.

Agree with that, if Tilse is as good as advertised of course. Better taking it slow with Weyman, I seriously doubt his frame could handle the opening encounters of an NRL match.

That'd leave Miller and Weyman on the bench, with Williams or Ratson able to cover any injury.

Lomu would be starting in my second row, he's been great.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Miller and Weyman.

them 2 on at the same time will be crazy.

also Lomu is shaping up as a great buy, when adamson retires..lomu should be a more then handy fill in.

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
I went for Thompson and Lomu...

Thompson has been terrific IMO this year and is looking to be a very solid workhorse type of player. Lomu is a bit more of am impact player and i think they create a good balance as starting props. Weyman and Tilse to come off the bence to create impact. I dont mind our pack for next year at all, barring injury i think its a top 8 one.

hotdogs

Juniors
We probably won't see much of lomu in the front row, i heard thats why he left the sharks was because they were playing him too much in the front and he wasn't enjoying it. He plays much better in the second row and thats where ricky stuart had him at the roosters and thats where he's suited best.I don't think they'll use raston much apparently he's signed for another 3 yrs this year and he's only 21 so they probably won't use him much till the following.