What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your starting team for 2011

DeanPay98

Juniors
Did you have trouble comprehending the thread title?

You could quite easily read the thread title to refer to your estimation of what the starting team for 2011 will be in Round 1. The same phrase can be interpreted in two different ways. Tricky language English.

Perhaps you should stick to scoring tries ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would have score 90 tries standing outside of Matt Gidley.

Playing in a team with Andrew Johns and Matt Gidley probably helped. Tahu scored 82 tries in 97 games at Newcastle as against 25 tries in 63 games at Parramatta.

But in part the difference would also be that he played in the centres at Parramatta whereas he played predominantly on the wing at Newcastle.

Let alone Ben Kennedy and Andrew Johns.

I'm not arguing that point. But to denigrate his amazing achievement by saying those things...

He scored tries at a 90% success rate when at Newcastle. That is pretty freaking crazy, Joey Johns and Bedsy or not.

SDM

First Grade
You could quite easily read the thread title to refer to your estimation of what the starting team for 2011 will be in Round 1. The same phrase can be interpreted in two different ways. Tricky language English.

Perhaps you should stick to scoring tries ;-)

No, YOU could. Pretty simple for most.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Whoa ... I'm not denigrating Tahu's achievement. I'm just trying to put some context into his lack of tries at the Eels. Notwithstanding 2010, its hard to escape the suggestion that its more a reflection on the Eels backline than on Tahu himself.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Whoa ... I'm not denigrating Tahu's achievement. I'm just trying to put some context into his lack of tries at the Eels. Notwithstanding 2010, its hard to escape the suggestion that its more a reflection on the Eels backline than on Tahu himself.

It is a factor, who he played alongside and where he played. Definitely. You're not wrong.

But I was just saying that he had an INCREDIBLE strike rate for Newcastle. That's all.

SDM

First Grade
Dean Pay is your knight in shining armour, ask him out to the movies.

DeanPay98

Juniors
It is a factor, who he played alongside and where he played. Definitely. You're not wrong.

But I was just saying that he had an INCREDIBLE strike rate for Newcastle. That's all.

Yeah I agree his strike rate was incredible. One of the best buys BS made in the 2005 season.

I think its a shame that recent event are colouring people's perspectives on him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah I agree his strike rate was incredible. One of the best buys BS made in the 2005 season.

I think its a shame that recent event are colouring people's perspectives on him.

I agree. I was initially frustrated with him, but always remembered his tremendous ability.

Jason70

Juniors
SDM you sure a PRICKly character.

Sefton

What happenned during your unfair suspension. You seem so sedate. Have u taken angry management classes or has Mrs Sefton (Baulko Girl) tamed you. Its not the same and quite frankly you've become quite boring.

hindy111

Post Whore
when you talk about ayless and hindmarsh burts name should be put alongoside them-A great clubman and a smart player.Whilst not rilliant Burt should be given his spot on the wing-At the end of the day- HE DOES HIS JOB

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Sefton

What happenned during your unfair suspension. You seem so sedate. Have u taken angry management classes or has Mrs Sefton (Baulko Girl) tamed you. Its not the same and quite frankly you've become quite boring.

Don't fire Sefton up.

SDM

First Grade
There is no Mrs Sefton, in his 3 months soul searching he discovered his love for Lidcombe Lad. They make a cute couple.

SeftonBoy

Juniors
There is no Mrs Sefton, in his 3 months soul searching he discovered his love for Lidcombe Lad. They make a cute couple.

Sorry for stealing your boyfriend SDM but he grew tired of not being satisfied with you having a small dick and man boobs. Maybe you shouldn't be so bitter.

Latest posts