What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team for the Penrith game

yappy

Bench
Geesus. Ok mate next time I'll write "precious individual Wests Tigers players" to avoid any sort of confusion. ;-)

I do know seeing
the whole WT's team dropped wouldnt make you unhappy

There's a few boys I wouldn't mind swapping at the moment. Having Mears, Gibbs, Skando, Boof, Fitzy, Hodgo and Duff available for Saturday would make the drive out to St Marys far more worthwhile.

Patto for Skando Ink?

Snide the Tiger

Juniors
yappy - what makes you think Hodgo would be a Magpie if dropped (aside from his previous status)???

If the bloke was truly loyal - he would have remained a Magpie and a Wests Tiger when he had the chance pre-2000!

Balmain are fine with Greally as custodian - but it would still be a case of the individual choosing (a'la Tippett last year) that will determine his PL loyalties!!!

yappy

Bench
He's been allocated (or more likely chose to be allocated) to us. Not that we're holding our breath on getting him back. I'm not too sure which others of the newbies come back to us, not many I think, and certainly not any that are going to be coming back anytime soon. I think Satts and Hodgo, but that's about it. Most of the guys go back to Balmain.

Tippett's choice to swap was strongly facilitated by the coach Lindner I can assure you.

As for Hodgo's loyalty, well he agreed to Parra long before anything you'd want to be trusting your future career to was finalised re the JV. Having lived through those years no one can blame a young guy with talent like him from wanting to get as far away as humanly possible.