What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team v roosters

randy chicken

Juniors
I'd promised myself I wouldn't get involved in any more of Karmas Dureau bashing threads, but really he's lost the plot in this thread.
LOL at Karma blaming Dureau for George Roses Try!! Plenty of blokes bigger than Dureau have suffered that fate this year. As for him being a dud in the game and giving up, well that's just Karmas' usual boring Dureau bashing surfacing again. Dureau was doing everything expected of a 7 till he surrendered to injury. We went backwards when our lightweight bench started to take the field. Plenty of blokes to take to task for that loss and Dureau isn't one of them. We went to sh*t straight after Rogers out on the full Kick, followed by Marvins dropped ball, then followed by a dozen more dropped balls. Don't blame Dureau for that. He had the team rolling till he succumed to the injury he carried into the game.

Oh yes I noticed your other whipping boy had a reasonable game too Karma. What was the reason behind that I wonder?[/QUOTE

Yeah at last someone who know something about the game...take note Karma you goose....is anyone interested in starting a thread to ban him ...thank christ we dont have many so called supported like him....

Scotty is a brilliant 40/20 exponent. If he was left in grade week in week out and allowed time to learn he would be in the Brett Finch mould which is a reasonable target. Finchy has turned the storm around big time. He isn't flash but he knows how to control a football game. Dureau can be that player. His opening 20 minutes was superb. Of course karma expects Johnathan Thurston like ability every week to be pulled by Scotty straight out of his a###.

whistler

Juniors
Actually Scott Porter/Jeff Robson ability will do.

I'd give an arm to have either of those 2 in our side instead of that 1st grade fraud Dureau. When will some people stop glossing over the garbage he dishes up and see the odd 40/20 doesn't make a footballer. He needs to find a permanent home in the real NRL.

perverse

Referee
lol... karma has fans now. it's kind of cute actually.

i think everyone glosses over just how good scotts kicking game really is in comparison to our other options. i also think his organisation is the best at the club.

the rest of their arguments i can understand... but without acknowledging these things then "karma-theory" just sounds like wanky bitching and agenda driven blah blah.

whistler

Juniors
lol... karma has fans now. it's kind of cute actually.

i think everyone glosses over just how good scotts kicking game really is in comparison to our other options. i also think his organisation is the best at the club.

the rest of their arguments i can understand... but without acknowledging these things then "karma-theory" just sounds like wanky bitching and agenda driven blah blah.

Sure i agree with a lot of what Karma says,that may be because i can take my red and blue blinkers off and call a spade a spade. I agree Dureaus kicking game is outstanding unfortunately the rest of his game makes him a slower version of Joe Williams and he was boxing last i heard. You must be easier pleased than me if you think he's a 1st grader.

Pika

Bench
I have always been a karma fan.

Sometimes he goes a but over the top, but 90% of the time his comments are well thought out and constructive.

He adds lively debate and some real perspective.

Karmawave

Bench
I have always been a karma fan.

Sometimes he goes a but over the top, but 90% of the time his comments are well thought out and constructive.

He adds lively debate and some real perspective.

I don't want fans! Go away. Don't ruin the PERCEPTION... ;-)

Cheers man! I'm a Pika fan too! Best wrestler since Hulk Hogan at his peak.

roopy

Referee
Comments reported on the 9 news that Fittler thinks Smith 'saved' Mullen and Kidley for the Roosters game shows that Fittler is taking the game personally.
It really does shape as the game where Freddy and his mates will take their best shot at giving Smith a black eye - or take their best shot at impressing Smith if they think they need to.

Latest posts