What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team vs Parra?

There will be no Gidley at right centre. We should put the cleaners through Parramatta Their line defence is a joke. Manly were utterly woeful last night. Worst game i have seen them play in about five years.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I think Taia was not as good as his usual self on Friday but he was excellent against the Dogs and certainly doesnt deserve to be dropped.

Harsh critics round here sometimes

A lot of people on here base a players ability on 1 game of football. I personally like to rely on more evidence than that. But hey, whateva floats your boat...:crazy:

Change for changes sake. Exactly why we got rid of Smithy. Who'll ever forget his eight man benches or however many he named. 12 to be omitted or whatever in brackets. Thank god he is gone.

natheel

Coach
good luck guys, alwys a hard fought game, but i hope it's not a drop fest like the last 2 games!

Wato

Juniors
Any news on Gids? I would rest him as his too important to risk in a game we should win.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Results tomorrow. Hyper-extended knee would normally mean a week out though.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
McKinnon is a kid, and past experience says young blokes with little experience can get up for a few games of firstgrade but they can't be expected to get up week after week.
I think he showed that he needs to spend a few weeks in the lower grades.
Hilder in for McKinnon.

I think that's a pretty good point. I reckon a game or 2 in reserve grade will do wonders for his overall development.

Latest posts