What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team's best PL and Flegg players????

roopy

Referee
For the Knights;
In PL I would say it has been Nathan Hinton over the season. He has played fullback for just about every game of the season and has looked safe, as well as being one of our top tryscorers. He was great in Flegg last year as well.

In Flegg I would give it to Walsh - the halfback. He played the full season of SG Ball and was our best player in that grade as well, but since stepping up to Flegg he has lifted to the point where he is a constant danger to any defence. Most of our tries start with Walsh now.

Edwahu

Bench
I havent seen much flegg but in premier league William Zillman looks to be coming into his own for the Raiders. I would think he is a big chance of making the top squad next year. He is part of an awesome group of young halves with Campo, Carney, Herbert and Dobson all been outstanding prospects.

Wille Raston has also been good in the frontrow, looks likely to be a long term firstgrader and Ryan Hinchcliffe has been consistent all year as well and handled the move from lock to hooker with ease.

girvie

Staff member
For the Bears i would say in Premier League Namila Davui in the centres and would be the best.

In Jersey Flegg prop Pat Galea would be the best.

freeridermx

Juniors
roopy said:
For the Knights;
In PL I would say it has been Nathan Hinton over the season. He has played fullback for just about every game of the season and has looked safe, as well as being one of our top tryscorers. He was great in Flegg last year as well.

In Flegg I would give it to Walsh - the halfback. He played the full season of SG Ball and was our best player in that grade as well, but since stepping up to Flegg he has lifted to the point where he is a constant danger to any defence. Most of our tries start with Walsh now.

hey mate can you tell me how scott dureau has been going this year he was from down my way . how is he preforming does he look the good to play first in the future?

richies

Juniors
isaac luke half for the dogs flegg ...lookout
john kite 16yo prop flegg good
marvin karawana 5/8 flegg/priemer due to injuries step
go you dogs

Morenito

Juniors
Well this week id say Daniel Wagon Matt Peterson and Wade Mckinnon are our best PL players.

roopy

Referee
freeridermx said:
hey mate can you tell me how scott dureau has been going this year he was from down my way . how is he preforming does he look the good to play first in the future?
He has played a couple of games of PL and captained the Flegg side most of the year.
He is playing 5/8 now because the Knights SG Ball halfbak (Luke Walsh) is having an amazing year and has taken his spot.
I have heard that Saints are interested in him.

freeridermx

Juniors
thanks mate plenty of good players have come from that side i seen the line up of it the other day.knights are looking good for the future in the halves.

choc_soldier

Coach
PL - Wallace, Flint, Cross and Gordon.

Wallace and Cross got rewarded with appearances for the Panthers. All four COULD be in the 25 man Panthers squad next year...