What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips: 4. Storm Vs Broncos

Who will win?

• Storm

Votes: 79 87.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

imasharkie

Coach
I'll be supporting the Broncos and I hope they leave Boyd out of the side he brings nothing to the team except running sideways and missing tackle after tackle, the eels loved him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone who tips the Broncos needs their head read.

Another record score.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
This game could go either way. Don't think Brisbane will be seething and angry after today. They have a better forward pack than Melbourne and just need the bounce of the ball on the day. I can't believe how dumb some people are. Especially the moron here predicting a record score. Do people watch rugby league during the season? Are they aware that upsets occur every week and that teams bounce back from being smashed all the time while other times manage to under perform. This game will go to the wire.

Cloud9

Its time to get rid of Equine Influenza once and for all. Exterminate all ponies.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Cloud 9 you didn't choke in 2006. You were beaten by a better team. A team with more heart and experience. Be grateful we had so many injuries this year otherwise we'd run over the top of your team again asshole. On Sunday we still might.

Cloud9

Kid Dynamite said:
Cloud 9 you didn't choke in 2006. You were beaten by a better team. A team with more heart and experience. Be grateful we had so many injuries this year otherwise we'd run over the top of your team again asshole. On Sunday we still might.

You're clearly delusional. Any person with half a brain knew Simpkins robbed us. But you can keep your stolen goods - its tainted. I'm glad our teams will cross swords again on Sunday. Its time the broncos get quarantined for the rest of the season.

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
Tainted? Hmmm I don't feel that way. All I know is we have a trophy which you don't have. You haven't got one this year either.

Mox

Juniors
Smart money is on the storm.. however you can never write off the broncos

Still storm should win pretty easy

34 - 12