What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Tips: 4. Storm Vs Broncos

Who will win?

• Storm

Votes: 79 87.8%
  • Broncos

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters

emil1989

Juniors
brisbane 23-22...golden point.

melbourne dnt seem scary at olympic park during the day..itll b a good 1

bartman

Immortal
I reckon the Storm will break the highest score and biggest margin against the Broncos next week.

Big Pete

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
I'd love nothing more than to see the Broncos get thumped in back to back games! My tip 40-10

Enjoying the spoon Pantherz. :D

Won't happen we're too proud of a club.

Shorty

Staff member
Would enjoy the Broncos beating the Storm again but it's not going to happen.
I also don't believe they'll get their bum's kicked like everyone's predicting/hoping.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I still think the Broncos played quite well against the Eels. If they weren't behind and out on their feet in the last 30 minutes they might have still had a chance.

If they lead or are close at half time I still think they can beat the Storm but the Storm are likely to get away to a flyer.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Big Pete said:
Enjoying the spoon Pantherz. :D

Won't happen we're too proud of a club.

Oh please I'm so over the spoon. Go Storm :cool:
If you've got most of your team on the sidelines it might not matter how much of a proud club you are. The Storm are playing alot better than they were when they struggled to beat you last month. It is possible they could win and win well so Broncos will have to prove us wrong.

icewind

Juniors
would like to see the Broncs get up on them. But, I think the storm will get away to a good early start with hoffman going over out to the left or a cross field kick from Smith into the hands of Folau to the right. From there on it could be anything

Azkatro

First Grade
Storm will exorcise some demons and take out the team that cost them a premiership last year. The question is will they get through unscathed and will they again show weakness against the one team that seems to be able to unsettle them?

It will be a good test for the Storm, to see how they cope. Unless of course Brisbane fail to unsettle them like they did last time, in which case it will play Melbourne into even more form than the Titans did.

Dazzraider

Juniors
Storm will be way too strong and to know they can knockout last years premiers will also be an inspiration to smash them, Inglis,Slater and Falou will run riot against a weak Broncos side and Dalles Johnson will smash them in defence with his captain Smith.
Storm 66 Broncos 0

parramaniac2516

Juniors
Storm should win but it wasnt easy for them last year. Parra had pretty much a full strength team last year though and Melbourne were missing Inglis.