What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your top 3 players ever.. (your team)

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Who would be your best three ever players from the team you follow? Being a Storm boy, i don't have much of a histort to pick from but these three would be mine.

1. Glen Lazarus...prick of a bloke in person.. but the best front rower in last 20 years for mine.
2. Robbie Ross. was a fantastic try sneak and generally pretty safe againstv any kick.
3. Matt Geyer. great club man and one of the back bones of the Storm.

honourable mentions.......Nickau, Slater, King, Kearney.

1. Glen Lazarus.
2. Robbie Kearns
3. Robbie Ross.

Honourable mentions....... Geyer, Nickau, Swain, Kearney and Kimorley.

(Slater, King, Cam Smith ect... will earn their stripes :D)

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Can't say I ever saw them play but Dally Messenger, Dave Brown and Artie Beetson.. Brad Fittler would be just a shandy away.

BWNB

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:

1. Glen Lazarus.
2. Robbie Kearns
3. Robbie Ross.

Honourable mentions....... Geyer, Nickau, Swain, Kearney and Kimorley.

(Slater, King, Cam Smith ect... will earn their stripes :D)

kimmorley helped you win your first premiership shame he hasnt done it with sharks yet!

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
kimmorley helped you win your first premiership shame he hasnt done it with sharks yet!

Well he had a great team around him at the Storm. Go find a great team.

(Also that was before Anderson lost it. :lol: )

BWNB

First Grade
UndertakerMike said:

Well he had a great team around him at the Storm. Go find a great team.

(Also that was before Anderson lost it. :lol: )

we are just getting over the anderson era so we will be back we do have a great team with players listed we can win the comp
kimmorley
dykes
covell
simmons
stevens
nuttley
peachy
kingston
vagana
scott
looloo
willams

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Jones
Lauiti'iti
umm....no stand-outs really. SeuSeu? Guttenbeil? Swann (well, him and Guttenbeil hung around for a long time anyway)? One of the Vagana's? Meli:cool: ? Even Koopu and Faumuina are making runs atm. Kevin Campion and PJ Marsh weren't around long enough imo, but will have their fans. Take your pick.

BWNB

First Grade
madunit said:
S.Rogers
A.Ettingshausen
D.Peachey

T.Brasher
K.Barnes
W.Pearce

you madunit are like me i support both teams its a shame i dont know much about tigers history:(

pantherz9103

First Grade
That I've seen play

Greg Alexander

Ryan Girdler

Craig Gower

just missed out: Preston Campbell, Luke Priddis, Royce Simmons and John Cartwright.

Misty Bee

First Grade
And I was thinking "here's a "List your best ..." thread that was getting a swathe of very credible answers, untill some dickhead mentioned Covell. :roll:

Eels: Price, Cronin, K. Thornett

The Colonel

Immortal
Misty Bee said:
Eels: Price, Cronin, K. Thornett

It is hard to name just three. Those three are more than worthy. O'Reilly, Sterling, Kenny, Grothe, Ella, Rushworth, Rayner, Hambly, Johnston... Unfortunately I didn't see them all...... I'll back up the B on those three but you could easily name more.

Latest posts