What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top 5 Most Overrated Bands/Artists

PARRA_FAN

Coach
True that, but no one ever heard of Green Day around then, not even until 1994, 3 years after Nirvana released their debut album Nevermind.

steve hlaing

Juniors
so from ur reposnses i guess everyone agrees that silverchair is overated????

and that daniel jones has lost it in his post-illness life and gone from what was wanted and demanded to his hippy crap that now needs to be supported by the past???

sum1 define overated for me????

cheers

blackfriday

Juniors
oi, nat imbruglia is his wife. they wont turn out so bad.

over-rated: where media hype have made something better than it actually is. ie. jet

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Some more come to mind...

The Waifs
Kasey Chambers
Missy Higgins
John Butler Trio
Pete Murray and Jack Johnson and all that other shit they play
The White Stripes and every other band the NME ejaculates over
Delta Goodrem

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Dunno how the likes of Good Charlotte and Guy Sebastian can be "overrated". Absolutely no-one rates them, in Guy's case he's probably underrated, public opinion would have you believe he's the definition of talentless, as opposed to someone who actually won a singing and dancing comp entered by 10s of thousands of people. Good Charlotte are just a shameless pop band who make occasionally tongue-in-cheek fluff, and surely no-one thinks they are any more than that.

Matt23

Staff member
1. Anthony Callea
2. Matchbox 20
3. Jet
4. Madonna
5. Justin Timberlake

I second and third

Kasey Chambers, Placebo, The Waifs, Maroon 5

and add:

Something for Kate, Ben Harper, Counting Crows, Tiddas, Sinead O'Connor.

Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
PARRA_FAN said:
If it wasnt for Nirvana, there wouldnt be Green Day

I believe Green Day formed in 1989, 2 years before anyone had ever heard of Nirvana ;-)

Green day is more influence by the Sex pistol also ....Same with the Living End.

Matchbox 20 rock :D

My Top 5 are

1.Guy Sebastian
2.Maroon 5
3.Miss Higgins
4.Casey Donavan
5.U2_but I do however like one song so will give credit for it :D (with or without you)

Latest posts