What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top 5 Must Buy Games of 2012

Penguin86

Juniors
Title says it all, i'll kick things off.

1. Aliens: Colonial Marines
2. Max Payne 3
3. Resident Evil 6
4. Grand Theft Auto V
5. The Last of Us

Hopefully we get a new Rugby League game that's not s*#thouse aswell!

Earl

Coach
Apparantly they are bringing out a Tony Hawk: Pro Skater HD, which is comprised of all the stages from Tony Hawk 1 & 2.

Should be a good throw back to when I was 13 - 14

perverse

Referee
Diablo 3. i wasn't aware other games were being released this year. i'll probably get a Wii U on launch with whatever games it launches with, too.

adamkungl

Immortal
After the disappointment of the Wii, Nintendo has a long way to go to convincing me to stick with them again.

GameCube > Wii

joshie

Live Update Team
1. The Last of Us
2. Jak and Daxter HD collection
3. NBA 2k13
4. WWE 13 < GOING TO GIVE IT ONE MORE CHANCE, not that i go 12
5. Rugby 12

perverse

Referee
Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Galaxy x2, Zelda x2, Smash Bros and Resident Evil 4 were enough by themselves on the Wii to make it worthwhile. to this day i don't get the Wii hate... just don't play the bad games. the Wii U will also be much closer in power to the other next gen consoles than its predecessor (i believe only 20% less powerful than an Xbox 720). that should, in theory, make a lot more 3rd party devs get on board and most multi-platform games will again see life on the next Nintendo console.

having said that, i generally only demand a handful of AAA titles on my consoles. i rarely own any more than probably 5 or 10 games for any given console, as a good chunk of my gaming happens on the PC.

Penguin86

Juniors
Also if Just Cause 3 or Dead Space 3 are announced they would shoot straight to the top of the list. I never got the ME fanfare, it's a quality made game but i've never been able to stick with it. Hmmmm must just be me lol.

adamkungl

Immortal
Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Galaxy x2, Zelda x2, Smash Bros and Resident Evil 4 were enough by themselves on the Wii to make it worthwhile. to this day i don't get the Wii hate... just don't play the bad games. the Wii U will also be much closer in power to the other next gen consoles than its predecessor (i believe only 20% less powerful than an Xbox 720). that should, in theory, make a lot more 3rd party devs get on board and most multi-platform games will again see life on the next Nintendo console.

having said that, i generally only demand a handful of AAA titles on my consoles. i rarely own any more than probably 5 or 10 games for any given console, as a good chunk of my gaming happens on the PC.

2 of the metroid primes, 1 of the zeldas and RE4 were all Cube games ffs. And Smash Bros Melee > Smash Bros Brawl.