What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your worst nightmare has come true...

hitman82

Bench
^ Personally, I think it's great how they teach mentally disadvantaged youths to use computers and the internet.

Rebel

First Grade
Isnt this the same chick who started a thread in here last year, only to have her team thumped 48-16 or something? Any1 got a link?

look at all you guys happy that thaidey will be out. It's not like we lose much anyways we have a gun seating on the bench that you guys might know and what he can do....

This match was meant to be can't wait for you to return under that rock you keep finding when our boys win

Go the Warrirors!!

Micistm

Bench
Lol Broncos2010, soon to be Broncos2012...have you ever heard the phrase 'Never smile at the crocodile until you've crossed the river'?

broncos2010

Juniors
Gee you warriors fans sure don't know your spot in this comp. You go in the middle section the ones that make up the numbers. The broncos go in the title challenge section.

lynx000

Juniors
Good luck for saturday, I think it is going to be a great game. Obviously I hope we tear you guys a new one, but I think it will be close like last time.

jaseg

Juniors
Decent thread, worth a giggle.

But Broncos will do well to win without future Kiwi fullback Hoffman & 3rd man Thaiday, can't rely on Warriors to miss 2 field goal attempts again ;)

Meth

Staff member
Decent thread, worth a giggle.

But Broncos will do well to win without future Kiwi fullback Hoffman & 3rd man Thaiday, can't rely on Warriors to miss 2 field goal attempts again ;)

If it comes down to field goals, my money would be on Brisbane

hitman82

Bench
We almost never win with field goals. In fact our golden point history is pretty bad too.

jaseg

Juniors
Oh, you guys are right of course - I wouldn't be too confident in golden point with Lockyer/Wallace v Maloney/Johnson for field goals... but if it came down to it and the Warriors halves had 2 attempts, I would not back them to miss both again.

Meth

Staff member
Oh, you guys are right of course - I wouldn't be too confident in golden point with Lockyer/Wallace v Maloney/Johnson for field goals... but if it came down to it and the Warriors halves had 2 attempts, I would not back them to miss both again.

I would. It's as much about the team's inability to compose themselves and set Maloney/Johnson up for the field goal. Not our strength at all.