What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yow Yeh's Ankle

Vic Mackey

Referee
When you hear stuff like this it makes it impossible to begrudge someone like fifita taking the money.

Hope it all goes well for him post career.

Snappy

Coach
Not good news but unfortunately no surprise. Before the injury last week, it was clear he'd never play first grade again.

Was such an exciting player, and Broncos have struggled to find replacement with even half of his ability.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a massive shame, good player. I guess it's not all that surprising when the poor bugger's ankle was in a another postcode but I was hoping he'd be able to make his way back to the top grade.

Damn, I really feel sad for the guy. Could've been one of the game's best wingers.

To show such determination and courage in attempting to comeback is an achievement in itself, kudos to him.

BranVan3000

Coach
In the end what held him back? Was he being reinjured constantly? Or could he just not regain his level of speed and power?

nick87

Coach
f**king horrible.
Really makes you think about bagging players for chasing the dollars. It can end so quickly

Sleep

Juniors
In the end what held him back? Was he being reinjured constantly? Or could he just not regain his level of speed and power?

He never got anywhere close to his speed back and his leg simply couldn't handle the punishment of being a first grade footballer. Was always breaking down. Sucks for the guy.

seanoff

Juniors
Bugger. hopefully he can find a decent job in the industry or outside for that matter.

saw the bump, hoped for good news.

Unfortunately what i thought has come to pass. Post #12 this thread.

Kiwi

First Grade
Real talent, nice bloke and a real shame he has had to retire. I really hope the Broncos employ him at the club in some way, he is the sort of person you want around your team, an inspiration.

georgesnmith

Juniors
bad luck with the comeback

he was a super player, shame it was taken away like that, especially after he did the rehab

hard game rugby league

Wizardman

First Grade
I cannot split the Tony Caine off a Steve Price chargedown injury and Jharal's for worst looking on-field injury ever. Best of wishes for the future.

aqua_duck

Coach
Of course he would miss this year but all you merkins saying his career is over are absolute idiots

Think you owe a few apologies
Very sad, when he done it I knew he wouldn't be the same, I thought he'd still make it back to first grade but perhaps as just a fringe player upon his return

Bulldog Force

Referee
I thought he was going to get back into first grade. I had my doubts like others after what happened to Taniela Tuiaki, but I really thought he'd be back.

Slackboy72

Coach
Sad to see him go this way but at least he's young enough that he can find some new direction to his career before it's too late.
Good luck JYY.

Latest posts