What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Lomax will most probably get Nighty's wing spot.

In McGregor's eyes that's solving the problem of him playing 1st grade and keeping the fans happy.

Pre-season will be "the hardest ever" and young Aitken will have come back bigger and stronger than ever (McGregor's words not mine).

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Anyone see Zac on the Matty Johns show tonight impersonate Hook? Absolute classic.
Explains any mysterious absence from the team this week..

Had a lot of the homer / Columbo energy about it..

Anyone see Zac on the Matty Johns show tonight impersonate Hook? Absolute classic.
Saw the segment, it was funny. Loved the bit on Tariq Sims

What do you think Hook thought of it?

Zac reminds me a lot of Matt Moylan. Immensely talented, cheeky and confident, but a little lazy when it comes to doing the yards and things it takes to win footy games.

Hook moved Moylan along; it was ‘either him or me’.

I am going to watch how this progresses with interest.

denis preston

First Grade
Bloody hell, it wasn't just hook who flicked Dufty. There must have been a player poll as well. Was Duft at the BBQ ?

epDragon62

First Grade
Saw the segment, it was funny. Loved the bit on Tariq Sims

What do you think Hook thought of it?

Zac reminds me a lot of Matt Moylan. Immensely talented, cheeky and confident, but a little lazy when it comes to doing the yards and things it takes to win footy games.

Hook moved Moylan along; it was ‘either him or me’.

I am going to watch how this progresses with interest.
I cannot agree that Zac is lazy. If anything, he tries too hard at times and should respect that sometimes the conservative approach is better than the flashy one.

hewi

Bench
I loved the bit where he said if Hook comes in at half time with the laptop you know you are in for a serve. You could just imagine the players looking for that laptop then trying to hide, a bit like JDB under the bed or Dufty sprinting down the street

saints4ever

First Grade
Funny stuff.
Not really much to see here. Young blokes niggling at their gruff coach.
The dufty stuff is interesting. Funny. But interesting.

Personally I'm hoping this side of their personalities can come out when playing. Just enjoy their footy and play free, honest and tough.

Time will tell.

Latest posts