What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Wolfgang90

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
That's not accurate, he never said he didn't rate flanno. It's fine to dislike Lomax but you need to stop making things up.
What I was alluding to was that he didn't give Flanno any credit for shifting him to the wing this season when in my opinion he could have at least said that "if Flanno didn't put me on the wing I most probably would not have been awarded the team winger medal and I am grateful to him" - that's all.

I haven't got any ill feelings for him - the headline says that it was a parting Flanno dig which the journalist highlighted, not me.

I hope that Lomax kills it when he plays for the Eels and I think he will.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
What I was alluding to was that he didn't give Flanno any credit for shifting him to the wing this season when in my opinion he could have at least said that "if Flanno didn't put me on the wing I most probably would not have been awarded the team winger medal and I am grateful to him" - that's all.

I haven't got any ill feelings for him - the headline says that it was a parting Flanno dig which the journalist highlighted, not me.

I hope that Lomax kills it when he plays for the Eels and I think he will.
He will kill it at the eels but he is a dick.

since77

Juniors
He's been coached in 3 meaningless exhibition games by "Madge" and he's the best coach he's ever had?
Sounds like all you have to do is blow smoke up Zac's ass for 3 weeks and you'll get his favourite coach award.

Had also decided before the season started he was leaving. Yeah don't let that door hit you on the way out Zac.

rasaint

Juniors
My opinion; Zac will at the same capacity and ability he has displayed at Dragons for many years with the eels.

He is an average NRL player who can kick goals. A slow winger/ centre. He will on occasion make a terrific play with a jumping high catch, flick pass or good angled run near the tryline. Their are many wingers / centres better.

Latest posts