What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Williame and Lomax for centre. Simms Bird and De Bellin for back row.
Vauhan Laurie Kerr and McGuirie front row
Tyrell Fuimiamo a definite bench spot good player. He will take Simms spot when his contract is done. Amone in for Norman
Norman defence last night was horrible as he let in 2 tries
Amone won’t happen, Norman was good. Let Amone learn his trade vs men albeit lower level men in reserves. I wonder who will replace Rava for the next month?

thebigredv

First Grade
Zac, where are you?

We are crying out for a centre and a goal kicker right now and you think it's ok to ditch the team even after the BBQ event?

Even the coach seemed to have no idea.

At least come out and tell us what to expect.

Gutless and pathetic.

mickeylane

Bench
Zac, where are you?

We are crying out for a centre and a goal kicker right now and you think it's ok to ditch the team even after the BBQ event?

Gutless and pathetic.
Never liked Lomax.. the only player that constantly receives wraps from the media for producing f**k all each week except maybe for a predictable right foot step.. f**k him off already…

rasaint

Juniors
Spot on Mickey, a very unremarkable player who is a good goal kicker. I don’t mind him tagging along at $350k but with reports noting $500k to $650 k cap salary for 6 years it’s a terrible recruitment.

gitano

Juniors
Have said it once, have said it a thousand times.

Some players make the transition to first grade, others don't.

He has no point of difference on any rival NRL centre in the league. He is literally a goal kicker, that's it

mickeylane

Bench
You've been on record saying that Norman has been very good this season but Lomax should be moved on...

Sit down mate, honestly.
Norman by his standards has been good or he would'nt be in first grade each week...if you don't agree sure take it up w Hook..Re Lomax you can't be serious and tell me that he is a top 10 NRL centre...he's bog average and has limited variety in his play...the problem is he's not going anywhere soon which means he needs to improve out of sight or we will be carrying a $600K a season lemon around w us for the next 5 years...

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Seriously did you not see Norman’s missed tackles and shocking passing game last night?? I can’t comment on running game as he doesn’t run..
He only does clearing kicks and each time it went straight down the throat of the fullback.
If Norman continues at 6, we won’t win another game this year.
Have to bring Amone or Sullivan in.

Kylez3

Juniors
Norman by his standards has been good or he would'nt be in first grade each week...if you don't agree sure take it up w Hook..Re Lomax you can't be serious and tell me that he is a top 10 NRL centre...he's bog average and has limited variety in his play...the problem is he's not going anywhere soon which means he needs to improve out of sight or we will be carrying a $600K a season lemon around w us for the next 5 years...

Norman has been f**king dreadful this season. What on earth are you watching?

If there's one thing that 99% of the Dragons fanbase (plus the wider NRL fanbase) agree on, it's that 'Normy' is awful and a complete cancer on any football club.

Hook will be rightfully criticised if he plays another game for the club.

Lomax is a solid centre with his strengths and weaknesses. Happy to have him at the club. Good combination with Ravalawa and an aerial threat too. Plenty of other clubs would happily have him whereas even the super-league clubs don't want old mate.

slippery5

Juniors
Are you saying his & Hooks standards are "LOW" ??????

George Dragon

Juniors
Zac, where are you?

Gutless and pathetic.
Gutless and pathetic....
Keeping legal matters personal and confidential.
FYI they fly up tomorrow and isolate for 14 days suspension included.

thebigredv

First Grade
Gutless and pathetic....
Keeping legal matters personal and confidential.
FYI they fly up tomorrow and isolate for 14 days suspension included.
Absolutely gutless.
Absolutely pathetic.

You'd think a guy out for the last two months would be more hungry to play. I'm done giving these guys the benefit of the doubt. If he stayed at home he wouldn't have a legal matter.

So we can expect him back on the field in another couple of rounds time. Easy money for a player that is due to repay his club.

mickeylane

Bench
Norman has been f**king dreadful this season. What on earth are you watching?

If there's one thing that 99% of the Dragons fanbase (plus the wider NRL fanbase) agree on, it's that 'Normy' is awful and a complete cancer on any football club.

Hook will be rightfully criticised if he plays another game for the club.

Lomax is a solid centre with his strengths and weaknesses. Happy to have him at the club. Good combination with Ravalawa and an aerial threat too. Plenty of other clubs would happily have him whereas even the super-league clubs don't want old mate.
i said by his standards, not an NRL player's standards...Corey Norman this year is better than Corey Norman last year..

Runner

Juniors
I assume that after Zac serves his 2 week quarantine he will still have to sit out a match as well for his suspension? I presume he can’t be nominated if he is not actually eligible to play given the quarantine.

Does anyone know if a ruling has been made on this?

BLM01

First Grade
Lemon?
yeh tighto
So you don’t like him.. that part is clear

Latest posts