What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Chipmunk

Coach

JokerEel

Coach
You have to extend him to do that. He’s already signed for 4 years. I dont think you want to include 2029 at this stage.

Man we have our halves locked in for a while!

Can't they renegotiate his current deal or null in void it and give him a new one until the end of 28 with it front loaded?

Not overly sure how the contracts can be worked

Noise

Coach
Man we have our halves locked in for a while!

Can't they renegotiate his current deal or null in void it and give him a new one until the end of 28 with it front loaded?

Not overly sure how the contracts can be worked
Nope. Only if they extend it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

JokerEel

Coach

Pazza

First Grade
Rradical idea here..... lomax is one of the best wingers in comp. Let's keep him on the right wing,,, if he allows it of course.

Then we move penisini to right wing. He could be our own version of a To'o. The stronger part of his game atm seems to be his running game.

Chipmunk

Coach
Rradical idea here..... lomax is one of the best wingers in comp. Let's keep him on the right wing,,, if he allows it of course.

Then we move penisini to right wing. He could be our own version of a To'o. The stronger part of his game atm seems to be his running game.
So you want two blokes to play right wing?

Might stop the overlaps on the right edge I guess.

Pazza

First Grade
Whose playing right centre if these two are both on the wing?

Hmm I don't know tbh... I guess you could resign simonson and have him and blaize play centre.

Lomax is prob the best winger in the game atm. Penisini's power running game elite. Just food for thought