What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Chipmunk

Coach
Hmm I don't know tbh... I guess you could resign simonson and have him and blaize play centre.

Lomax is prob the best winger in the game atm. Penisini's power running game elite. Just food for thought
Why can't one play left wing and the other right wing?

TheParraboy

Staff member
''I try to pride myself on being a football player and I love my teammates and I love being able to play wherever that is for the team … they’re the best bunch of boys to play with.” (Zac Lomax)

Seems weird to cut your contract short, take a decent pay cut and move to another club based on those comments, which was an interview right after Dragons beat Souths last Saturday..

emjaycee

Coach
''I try to pride myself on being a football player and I love my teammates and I love being able to play wherever that is for the team … they’re the best bunch of boys to play with.” (Zac Lomax)

Seems weird to cut your contract short, take a decent pay cut and move to another club based on those comments, which was an interview right after Dragons beat Souths last Saturday..
Doesn't mention his love for the coach or the coaches wifes cooking.

lingard

Coach
Rradical idea here..... lomax is one of the best wingers in comp. Let's keep him on the right wing,,, if he allows it of course.

Then we move penisini to right wing. He could be our own version of a To'o. The stronger part of his game atm seems to be his running game.
In our team, wingers are just used as battering rams. Would be a waste of Lomax"s skills. In fact, until BA goes, Lomax won't be as good under our style as he is at Saints.

the phantom menace

First Grade
#tantric

sting wink GIF