What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zaps Again

roboshark

Coach
Is this going to be another bad week for us. Will the dog be back bagging us again. Why can't other clubs be attacked. Where's that gallop turd?? What is he doing for us
NOTHING..he wants us out, the crook

Tucky

Juniors
Is this going to be another bad week for us. Will the dog be back bagging us again. Why can't other clubs be attacked. Where's that gallop turd?? What is he doing for us
NOTHING..he wants us out, the crook

Watch for the Jacquelin "I hate the Sharks" Magnay exclusive in the SMH soon!

This off field crap just never seems to end! FMD!

coolumsharkie

Referee
I hope she does Tucky, the ferals can only shoot themselves in the foot from here on in.

She sounds like she wasnt invited to the room when it was all going down, can't help ye old attraction genetic's Magnay.

You just didnt have it!

Even my ex is sick of it and thats sayin' something!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
You guys are the funniest club in the whole wide world...of all sports.

Seriously. How does your club manage to out do each week by yet, even greater scandals and stupidity????

You must be completely amazed at the clowns responsible for running your club.

This is where we differ as fans.....We would push hard to make sure something was done. Not that any one team has more passionate supporters than the other. Perhaps it's having been around a little longer as a club...and with a greater fan base, maybe having to have a CEO that is available, transparent and actually is a Dragons fan (possibly pissed).
We are strong, we are many.....and we are very vocal....especially when there are internal issues that we have an opinion on.

Why hide the matter of 2002??

And before you give me any lame arguments about it being 'cleared by the police'.......blah,blah,blah.
It was an issue about morals and ethics.
It showed where your club, chairman, CEO, board and coach of the time stood on matters of morals and ethics.

Before that some of your supporters were vocal in the Bird saga..
Anyone that condones violence against women has massive shortcomings;-)...hey Backflip..

Reni...pfft...should have let him go to Souths...

As long as you can differentiate between the football team and 'Club Heirarchy', you guys should be rallying behind your players.

As for the running of the club.......

Anyone that has been on the board for at least the last 2-8 years has to go !

Have not made a difference or helped....they have obviously been happy to run you guys into the ground.

I have a 'healthy' disrespect for you guys....f**ken scummers...lol

Hate seeing you being run into the ground by inept management...again.

Cheers

cheese

Bench
What a crock of shyt

If by that sermon, you mean one dribbler standing on a hill holding an 'oust doust' flag, then yeah ..WHOA .... YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING

REVOLUTIONARY

..wanker

coolumsharkie

Referee

Seriously. How does your club manage to out do each week by yet, even greater scandals and stupidity????

This is where we differ as fans.....We would push hard to make sure something was done. Not that any one team has more passionate supporters than the other. Perhaps it's having been around a little longer as a club...and with a greater fan base, maybe having to have a CEO that is available, transparent and actually is a Dragons fan (possibly pissed).
We are strong, we are many.....and we are very vocal....especially when there are internal issues that we have an opinion on.

And before you give me any lame arguments about it being 'cleared by the police'.......blah,blah,blah.
It showed where your club, chairman, CEO, board and coach of the time stood on matters of morals and ethics.

Anyone that condones violence against women has massive shortcomings;-)...hey Backflip..

As long as you can differentiate between the football team and 'Club Heirarchy', you guys should be rallying behind your players.

Have not made a difference or helped....they have obviously been happy to run you guys into the ground.

Cheers

Wow...

Thanks for that, I guess we didnt realise up until now.

I guess we should pass it on to the powers that be and maybe we can make a change.

Once again thankyou.

Cheers.

Fein

First Grade

Cheers

I was going to call for this bloke to be nominated for the f**kwit of the year award.......but on further review, just give him the f**kwit of the decade award now.

Quigs

Immortal
I was going to call for this bloke to be nominated for the f**kwit of the year award.......but on further review, just give him the f**kwit of the decade award now.

One of our own is doing his formable best to lock in that award Fein.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Fein

First Grade
Don't say or write his name down - bad luck.

:lol:

Mate, I'm not too sure about that - he's been bucketing on deluxe and yet, the Sharks have managed the last three in a row.

Great to see by the way!! ;-)

Eion

First Grade
Redders is now a staunch sticky fan. He's been applauding sticky for bringing in new blood. Frankly it's getting a bit embarrasing - there's too much 'bromance' in the air. Get a room redders!!