What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zeb overated

big boppa eel

Juniors
sorry guys not out to upset anyone but I believe zeb is overated and has been for a while i remember last year in a couple of 1st grade games once again hands let him down, may shine in prems but not in firsts give me faaoso, weller or young horo any day over zeb.

Stagger eel

Staff member
big boppa eel said:
sorry guys not out to upset anyone but I believe zeb is overated and has been for a while i remember last year in a couple of 1st grade games once again hands let him down, may shine in prems but not in firsts give me faaoso, weller or young horo any day over zeb.

do you honestly believe that Fa'aosso, Weller and even horo are generally safer with the ball in his hands than Zebby??

I beg to differ.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
eelavation said:
do you honestly believe that Fa'aosso, Weller and even horo are generally safer with the ball in his hands than Zebby??

I beg to differ.

i beg to give them a chance in firsts

big boppa eel

Juniors
eelavation said:

I beg to differ.
faaoso runs and hits harder by miles

He dropped one ball when he first came on that was not purposesly sent to him. Give the guy a break. I like his size and he will be a future star.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Fair go sunshine.....

I didn't see Zeb do anything too bad to warrant critical remarks. He may have dropped the pill once but what did you expect, a hindmarsh performance.

Besides, he has killed PL to the point that he shouldn't be allowed to play that grade anymore. Fa'aso is good aswell, and will get a crack mid season once injuries kick in.

Stagger eel

Staff member
big boppa eel said:
faaoso runs and hits harder by miles

I'm sorry, but again...this is a classic case of only noticing what the man can do with the ball in his hand.

you're right..he runs with more venom than Zeb but his handling is twice as bad as Zeb while Zeb is a much better worker off the ball than Richie is. If we've got an opposition pressing our line for repeat sets I would much rather have Zeb back there defending than Richard.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eel4life said:
Zeb is a work in progress.

Zeb did ok last week and he did ok last night.

yeah..he'll definitely get better eith every game as most players do when they're starting out their fg careers but generally speaking he offers that little more than Richard at the moment.

Parra Guru

Coach
Ta Eela, I thought it had only been a few...

I think it's unfair to call the kid over rated, when he's only played 4 scattered games. I thought he was good last week, and fairly solid in the games he played last year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
big boppa eel said:

he's only played two games

do you remmember Hindy's first two games ?

Kornstar

Coach
We are using Zeb wrong!!!!!! He does not need to be running back into the ruck!!!! He is a wide running backrower, yet in first grade, they use him to take a hit up back into the ruck......let him settle into first grade before using him for that FFS!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
We are using Zeb wrong!!!!!! He does not need to be running back into the ruck!!!! He is a wide running backrower, yet in first grade, they use him to take a hit up back into the ruck......let him settle into first grade before using him for that FFS!!!!

the thing is Korny he's been playing lock in PL for a few weeks now and roaming around the field in a attack.

Latest posts