What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb

V1er

Juniors
With June 30 more, i guess there's no reason for them to be secret about it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Zeb looks a good prospect but we can't keep tham all, I was very impressed with Wellers debut though. With guys like him and Tony Willams there i'm not to worried about losing Zeb.

Parra Guru

Coach
Look I don't begrudge Wagon another year to finish how he wants to, but it's a damn shame to be losing guys like Zeb for it.

Whenever I've seen Zeb this year in either grade he's been fantastic. It'd be a big shame to see him go. But he deserves to be playing First Grade.

yy_cheng

Coach
Zeb goes for the high risk plays when he played in the NRL. Whereas Junior and Weller played a safer game.

Therefore, it was hit and miss for Zeb. It either pays off or it doesn't.

That's why Junior and Weller played better because they were making less errors.

Kornstar

Coach
yy_cheng said:
Zeb goes for the high risk plays when he played in the NRL. Whereas Junior and Weller played a safer game.

That's why Junior and Weller played better because they were making less errors.

You are right about that, although it is a shame because he has been better than both Paulo and Weller in P/L this year, and it hasn't just been a shade better, it has been a few lengths imo.

I am pretty confident though that we will recover.......

emjaycee

Coach
Pazza, u gotta go with Colonel's prediction mate. :D

A comprehensive budget begins with the sales budget. Other budgets are related directly or indirectly to this budget. :cool:

carson

Juniors
Geez how many accountants are on this web site?

The answer is sales budget because by basing your master budget on the sales budget you are using the sales budget to pull the product through the production line rather than using other budgets to push the product through relying on the expectations of the sales force to make money.

big boppa eel

Juniors
yy_cheng said:

Fully agree something about him that makes me nervous everytime he touches the ball, would prefer to keeep Hauraki and Junior.

cardinal

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
Look I don't begrudge Wagon another year to finish how he wants to, but it's a damn shame to be losing guys like Zeb for it.

Whenever I've seen Zeb this year in either grade he's been fantastic. It'd be a big shame to see him go. But he deserves to be playing First Grade.

How do you know we are losing Zeb by keeping wags. He has got a handshake contract and not on a big wage apparently. The knights are probably going to offer zeb a huge amount like they did for a 29 year old prop like Cross. Wags is a lot tougher and hardened than zeb. I'll be glad to keep Wellar and Junior.

MrT

Juniors
I was on the money with my prediction in the other thread, I said don't be surprised if the player in question was Zeb and it was.

I reallybthink we have stuffed up. Wagon is what 32 and it will his last year next year. To sacrifice a guy like Zeb for Wagon is crazy to me because we could have had Chad at lock next year and Zeb off the bench.

Look we have more depth, eg Tony Williams and Justin Horo looks an absolute pearl in PL

MrT

Juniors
cardinal said:
How do you know we are losing Zeb by keeping wags. He has got a handshake contract and not on a big wage apparently. The knights are probably going to offer zeb a huge amount like they did for a 29 year old prop like Cross. Wags is a lot tougher and hardened than zeb. I'll be glad to keep Wellar and Junior.

At Zeb's age your looking at first grade, the $$ will come later.

Do you think that SBW couldn't have got more than 400k per year?

Parraren

Bench
I'm not sure about Zeb.

Reminds me a bit of Jack Afa...alot of hype but never really looked that impressive in first grade.

That's not to say he won't come good.

Weller & Paulo look the better prospects at this stage imo.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Parraren said:
I'm not sure about Zeb.

Reminds me a bit of Jack Afa...alot of hype but never really looked that impressive in first grade.

Ditto.

Bigfella

Coach
I think Zeb will do well ... but we have too many backrowers compared to front rowers in both grades.

Don;t forget, if we keep PJ, and have re-signed M Keating ... we probably have to use Piggy almost exclusively as a backrower from next season?

Add N Hindmarsh Mateo Robinson Wagon and Weller and that is 6 first grade backrowers; then Faoso Lowrie Horo etc in prems.

We might be better off releasing one or two of them to ensure we have at least one more prop on our books ...

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah i have to say i'm a little worried about how we will go for Front Rowers next year. Bubba gone already (which i was dreading as i have always been a fan), JT probably going(meh, could be anything but definitely not here), That leaves us with Caylo, Fui and Josh currently, maybe Junior if he re-signs. that's pretty thin. Sure a couple of the guys, Chad, Hindy can play front for but thats only fill in. I really hope we sign a couple of big guys or there is some coming through because they will be needed

Avenger

Immortal
Parraren said:
I'm not sure about Zeb.

Wellar > Zeb

I reckon Wellar could be a frontrower