What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zeb

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
Targeted when we have the ball. If youy notice every game now Kris has 3 players on him every hit-up.

He's been targetted in defence on more than one occassion Ronny but you watch the games so you'd know ;-) - the Roosters game in particular, he and Jarryd were swapped with Ben and Eric because they were being targetted by Tupou and Minichiello.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
Thats fine Ronny..... but as I said the prediction you make aren't that hard...... most of these kids you talk up as having "found" were being talked up when they were playing Matts and Ball....... you just joined a little late.

Nah, plenty i disagree with on this board on young players, yeah i may come late as i dont watch Matthews, however i do see alot of Flegg & Reggies and then i make up my judgement.

PS i said JT was sh*t and a liability in early 2005 also.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Colonel said:
He's been targetted in defence on more than one occassion Ronny but you watch the games so you'd know ;-) - the Roosters game in particular, he and Jarryd were swapped with Ben and Eric because they were being targetted by Tupou and Minichiello.

How many player actually can contain Mini & Tupou one on one? i'll leave that one with you...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Ben Smith made a bad read in defence and let in a try does it mean he can't Tackle??

I've seen Wagon miss tackles on Bowen in Major Semis:shock: he must be released now!!!!

I would keep Huaraki at all costs. He has attitude and runs hard but i will admit that Hayne and INU would be more higher on the pecking order when it comes to re-signings.

Huaraki is a will be very good for us in the coming years. So many times our players have crumbled in Big games. But Players like Huaraki, Keating,INU,Hayne and Mateo are champions. They are big game players. They have a good winning attitude.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
How many player actually can contain Mini & Tupou one on one? i'll leave that one with you...

which is why Benny came across and swapped with him...but I'm sure you noticed that already ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:

You were disagreeing he had been targetted.... the kid can tackle but he still has a long way to go yet.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
you also said Tahu was priority signing lol...

Tahu is a freak, SOO & International eela. I thought he was over his injuries, he may well be after the next lot.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
I would keep Huaraki at all costs. He has attitude and runs hard but i will admit that Hayne and INU would be more higher on the pecking order when it comes to re-signings.

Huaraki is a will be very good for us in the coming years. So many times our players have crumbled in Big games. But Players like Huaraki, Keating,INU,Hayne and Mateo are champions. They are big game players. They have a good winning attitude.

I agree Jake ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eelavation said:
which is why Benny came across and swapped with him...but I'm sure you noticed that already ;-)

Benny is 6 foot what? and is percieved on this board as the best defensive centre in the game or second to Cooper.

Utey

Coach
fish eel said:
this is all a bit pretentious in a 'I was a fan before they were popular' kinda way tbh

Exactly, its lame.

Example: Crusher Cleal, if he can be a talent scout, anyone can.

Latest posts