What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZERO raiders make the tri nations train on squad

Raider Jack

Juniors
same old tune different day. IT's already been said, but... Tonguey yes, Schif if not for union, Mogg more tapered off after SOO than ESl, Carney not ready yet but next year fo sho.

dubby

Bench
Raider_69 said:
parra pete, what happened with weyman?

I was wondering the same thing.

I think the answer might be that since the STG game at home, the Horse lost a bit of form.....rapidly.

Macko8

Juniors
Yeah that st george game was one of the best ive seen Weyman play, not that his played too many games over the past few years.
But christ he wants to work on his fitness and hit early 2007 form to keep his place in FG.
There will be other blokes breathing down his neck such us thurling and miller who are two of the most agressive players we have at the club.
Go hard mick!!!

I can see a heap of rotating for henry to do in the forwards though.
But when our forwards click with the right game plan we'll be one hell of a forward pack IMO.
I think 2007 is very unpredictable, in saying that nobody knows what Neil Henry will bring to the raiders, IMO we'll see a totally different game plan than elliots(about time) and we could see alot of new faces, depends who henry likes and who hits that early trial form.

nickraider

Juniors
It's a disgrace that Tonguey wasn't picked. But then again, the usual story with Raiders players - don't ever seem to get a look in.

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
parra pete
parra pete

where for out thou parra pete?
I think he felt his presence was no longer wanted here, after being "hounded out of Dodge"

Raider_69

Post Whore
he was here the morning of the announcement
this is by no means a shot at him, im geniunely interested to know how weyman went from a cert to no show in the space of a week or so, parra pete is our best bet for an answer

paulquinn49

Bench
I speak to Parra Pete all the time, well not really, point is, as everyone said Weyman was crap.

Time to move on imo Nick, Ive heard a rumour someone thinks Carney is overrated, maybe you can take them on or something?

Raider_69

Post Whore
the morning of the team being named, parra pete posted that weyman would be named
im looking to see if he has herd why weyman was excluded, nothing more

time to stop making assumptions, paul. IMO of course

STSAE

Juniors
Im an Easts fan(derr), gday all, havent been in for ages.

I am stunned also. Alan Tounge, Michael Weyman and Todd Carney should definatley have made it. Some blokes they picked from my club deserve it alot less. I guess Schif and Mogg miss out cos of their moves next year??

Whats sad is they are playing a PMs 13 game v PNG. Perfect time to blood guys like Carney, Weyman and Tounge.

I wonder if Stuart didnt have something to do with it?? Im shocked he didnt pick his boy, Funch, LMFAO??

You guys have a right to feel ripped-off.

Congrats on the year also.

Catch-yas!!

:D :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
last i herd stick still has a soft spot for canberra, the people he dislikes are no longer part of the club, or so im told, so i doubt he'd have much to do with it... unless ive been led to believe the wrong thing

Daneel

Bench
Im disapointed for tongue, i thought he really deserved a shot, afterall it is just a train on squad, what harm could it have done. Also i think schifcoske would have been chosen if he wasn't going to rugby, he had a stellar season.

Inferno

Coach
Look on the bright side, you won't have to worry about losing any of your players to injury in a game that means nothing to your club.

Rep footy is overated.