What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zero Tolerances of Society

Rusty

Juniors
I have ZT for parents who swear in front of their children.
People who eat out at Maccas and then order a diet softdrink.

What are your zero tolerances?

Punkess

Juniors
Guys who whistle out car windows at girls, or do something even stupider like when they're at the beach yell out "nice girlfriend can i have a photo" and take a snap.

Also hate people who are dickheads for no reason, and people who pay out mentally disabled people.

weasel

First Grade
Inconsiderate people. People who pay with eftpos/credit card in supermarket express lanes, it defies the whole logic of "express".

Rusty

Juniors
People who tailgate when your already doing 20 kms over the speed limit and could easily change lanes :roll:

Jimbo

Immortal
Left-wing sooks that have nothing better to do with their 'lives' than invent things to be outraged about.

And I don't necessarily mean you, Fender ;-)

Jimbo said:
Spike said:
wife/girlfriend bashers

True that. Blokes that hit women are cowards

what about women that hit men.. I have been on the recieving end a few times.. And theres nothing i can do about it and the women know it too. I can't help it if they like eminem and i give them crap and they go all american negro psycho on me. :x

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Spike what about husband/boyfriend basher

I don't have the same feelings towards husband/boyfriend bashers, mostly because you'd have to be some kind of whipped pussy to allow your wife/girlfriend to bash you.

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
Jimbo said:
Spike said:
wife/girlfriend bashers

True that. Blokes that hit women are cowards

what about women that hit men.. I have been on the recieving end a few times.. And theres nothing i can do about it and the women know it too. I can't help it if they like eminem and i give them crap and they go all american negro psycho on me. :x

umm leave :idea:

Spike said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
Spike what about husband/boyfriend basher

I don't have the same feelings towards husband/boyfriend bashers, mostly because you'd have to be some kind of whipped pussy to allow your wife/girlfriend to bash you.

What if they have a cricket bat or a frypan or throw the toaster at ur head?

Jimbo

Immortal
Spike said:
Chicken_Hunter said:

umm leave :idea:

:lol:

:clap:

Latest posts