What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

flippikat

Bench
Played around with the Tigers jersey again. I know this would never happen but how good would this be:
qqa69z.jpg

That looks great. I have no idea why clubs persist with asymmetrical jerseys - it's footy gear, not Project Runway!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Unfortunately with the amount of cash on offer with multiple jersey designs, theres always gonna be teams with absolute abominations just to make a quick buck. The simpler the jersey thw better.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs have just released all four (H, A, Heritage & Nines) designs exclusively to members. Home & away are the same base design with the logo reverting back to normal, and the "soul patch" with the 80 years under the sponsor is completely gone (i.e. the chevrons stop above the sponsor).

The Heritage goes back to the regular butcher stripes although it's all blue at the top until the bottom of the NRL & Club logo - the sponsor sits in the white section of the first set of butcher stripes.

Nines jersey is a kind of 3D metal press double chevron design - of the three Nines jerseys we've had this is easily the best. Jaycar have surrendered their sponsorship for that weekend to White Ribbon.

LU now has a dedicated 2016 jersey page here by the way, will update these designs on there shortly --> http://leagueunlimited.com/news/27095-2016-nrl-club-jerseys/

grouch

First Grade
Getting a John Lennon vibe from that Parra jersey... imagine Parra winning a comp?

hqdefault.jpg

Latest posts