What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Pakistan at Brisbane on Dec 15-19, 2016

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think the lesson is for pink ball tests the pitch needs a bit more life in it because like starc said once the ball gets old it's pretty soft.

Smith made some mistakes but it's to be expected. He's just got to keep learning and improving every test with his thinking.

Wade has to go though. He is a disgrace to the baggy green. It's sad that yelling nice Gary gets a guy a cap.

Incorrect

Coach
Just because I like being angry, I really want to see Warne interview Wade and see them jizzing over each other and celebrate a "great Aussie win, you must be thirsty Wadey"....

Barkley

Bench
What a great game, terrific run chase from the Paki's. I wouldn't have been that disappointed if they had of come out on top. Crickets the winner today

Bazal

Post Whore
Smith should have been MOTM. Got figures of 130 and 63, a catch in both innings plus the match winning run out.

Courageous by Shafiq, but he only made 2 runs in the first innings.

Shafiq made one the great Test hundreds, one that will be talked about for a long time....well deserved MOTM

8Ball

First Grade
Australia didn't play too bad. Smith a bit lost with the captaincy in the latter half of the 4th innings. Lyon was very average at times. Maddinson should get a few more tests. If you pick a youngster...you gotta give him more than 2 tests.

Credit goes to Pakistan for digging so deep though. Shafiq was fantastic and the tail along with him.

Wade is a dickhead.

TIGER14

Bench
Shafiq made one the great Test hundreds, one that will be talked about for a long time....well deserved MOTM

I disagree with one innings being deserving of Man of the Match in a game like that though. Other blokes did more across the 5 days.

Incorrect

Coach
This Test probably encapsulated Pakistan cricket. They are talented but are prone to brain fart sessions. If they can overcome some of these and get them out of their game they can beat any opponent anywhere.

Bazal

Post Whore
I disagree with one innings being deserving of Man of the Match in a game like that though. Other blokes did more across the 5 days.

And without Shafiq it doesn't last five days.

Best innings of the match by some margin, easy MOTM

Latest posts