What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Dragons bublle burst

The Doc

Juniors
Delusional.
Nah buddy... not delusional at all.
TRUE SUPPORTER!!!
I dont sit here hoping we lose to jump on here and say i told you so.
The facts are there for all to see... we are coming first buddy... 5 game win streak...
Im enjoying watching my team win instead of sitting like a gronk being negative.
Go look at the NRL ladder and wake up to yourself champ!!!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
TBH from this start and providing we avoid any major long term injuries we should definitely finish top 6 and anything less is a disaster.
If the bubble did burst and we finish outside that and we have already signed Mary to an extended contract then it is more like Hiroshima than bursting some piss arse bubble.
top 6 is a home final also. i think top 4 is looking more likely by the week

ALSGI

Bench
Andrew Voss 1st March 2017

What will the top eight be in 2017?

How on earth am I supposed to fit 13 teams into eight spots?

I have dismissed the chances of just three teams: Newcastle, St George Illawarra and Manly.

The calm one

Juniors
Who cares what Andrew Voss thinks. When it comes to Rugby League knowledge, cheering on Blacktown reserves just about pulls him up

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
We will be minor premiers this year.
The bubble wont burst.
A loss here and there wont mean the bubble busted.
We will win many games by 13+ margins and lose a couple by less then 8.
We are the team to beat, and will remain to be untill seasons end.
We dont need to beat any team to prove ourselves.
There is no team above us for us to use as a guide of how we are travelling.
We are first, teams will measure where they are at when they play us.
We are coming first....
We are the benchmark....
We are THE MIGHTY MIGHTY
ST GEORGE!!!!!!!

I like your enthusiasm, well done Sire!
I don't want to overstate it but we are ....
First.
Leading the competition.
First.
Top the table.
First.
Outright leaders.
First
Repeat..........

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Our bubble might pop here and there , but as long as we are making bubbles we are there this year in a big way .

Crush

Coach
Let me channel some of the more negative members on here

You're all delusional!
You think 6 victories makes up for 5 years of failures!?
McFooknuckle is a bald drunk impostor!
Its all Mark Coyne that is making the team win!
The board is corrupt!
Oust Doust!
We are gonna lose!
Its all doom!
The bubble will burst!

Alec's-saints

Juniors
Let me channel some of the more negative members on here

You're all delusional!
You think 6 victories makes up for 5 years of failures!?
McFooknuckle is a bald drunk impostor!
Its all Mark Coyne that is making the team win!
The board is corrupt!
Oust Doust!
We are gonna lose!
Its all doom!
The bubble will burst!
your brain will burst when we win premiership #17 in the next 2 years. you're a wanker give yourself an uppercut.

Crush

Coach
The bubble wont actually burst, it is plain to see that this team is a very different team from last year.
Its going to be a great few years to be a dragons supporter so lets enjoy the ride!!!

FlameThrower

Bench
..so many people wishing and wanting us to fail? The Media shows little love to the Dragons . Every mate I know that supports another team is impressed by our turnaround this year. Yet we have some 'fans' on here in denial about this and actually making excuses about who we have beaten so far!!!
I can't be any happier and proud f what we've achieved so far...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
There is one possibility of our bubble bursting and thats if we dont get the signatures of Widdop and Dugan....I think morale could suffer as a result.....what worries me now is that because we paid such a huge fee for Hunt a large slice of the cap has gone......so we desperately need some TPD to boost their payments.......I think as a side thought our powers to be didnt espect Widdops form to be as good as it is now before they shelled out big dollars for Hunt........having said that if we do manage to sign these blokes along with Packer the bubble will remain full for quite some time I believe

St Georgio

Juniors
I can't see the bubble, where is bubble, as far I know this is what we should expect , if anything the Dragons need to beat the Storm and Roosters.

since77

Juniors
Great idea for a new coach!
nintchdbpict000279366027.jpg

You beat me to it!

mickeylane

Bench
Dragons are 10000% certainties for top 8 - we need another 7 wins from remaining 19 rounds to reach 30 points - this includes the 2 byes..
The question that should be asked now is are we a top 4 chance?

I say no - I think we finish anywhere between 6-8... A brilliant outcone itself IMO,

St Georgio

Juniors
Dragons are 10000% certainties for top 8 - we need another 7 wins from remaining 19 rounds to reach 30 points - this includes the 2 byes..
The question that should be asked now is are we a top 4 chance?

I say no - I think we finish anywhere between 6-8... A brilliant outcone itself IMO,
So in other words, we are still seeking a coach that can take our team to a top 4 finish?