What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R15 Sun - Eels 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dragons season today

wheels.jpg

beave

Coach
That was actually good reffing IMO.

Don't lay there f**k assing around playing for a penalty and then get up and tap like there's nothing wrong with you.

Rabbits20

Immortal
De Belin should've been penalised again there.

I have watched De Belin's workrate today and he's very good but not in the class of a Taumalolo or Sam Burgess.

Unscrupulous

Bench
Yeah whatever rooster goggles. Still needs to prove he is an origin quality half. I am sure you will be here to remind me if he does. But of he shits himself again.....

My Rooster goggles you reckon? Coming from the person that relentlessly bashes him any chance he gets and literally writes him off before the game is even played.. I think we know who the heavily biased one is in here. The only reason it's the Roosters supporters that respond to it is because we're the only ones that care enough to tell you to jam your bullshit up your arse.

Pedge1971

First Grade
My Rooster goggles you reckon? Coming from the person that relentlessly bashes him any chance he gets and literally writes him off before the game is even played.. I think we know who the heavily biased one is in here. The only reason it's the Roosters supporters that respond to it is because we're the only ones that care enough to tell you to jam your bullshit up your arse.

Ha ha! Whatever Champ. Already said Pearce is a great club player but I am biased? See you Wednesday, go the Blues!