What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Purely imo but I reckon everything's lining up for a pea reunion with klopp.

Not big enough for madrid and psg with both their focus on mbappe and what happens to cronaldo

Juventus, bm, barca don't need him. Chelsea wants Lukaku, man city after Sanchez, utd after Morata...

Foz

Bench
So if the media create a tenuous link between Liverpool and Aubameyang, that must mean that Liverpool are prioritising attackers ahead of defenders? Come on mate you surely know that sounds f**king stupid.
No selling yet another defender and not replacing them is what's stupid.
We are playing a midfielder at left back,we have a central defender minutes away from his next implosion,Lucas who fills in may not even be here.
And our back ups the ever reliable Moreno and who else?
Forgot we're trying to offload Our best central defender too because the manager doesn't like him.

Do you get the feeling Liverpools prioritising defenders?

cb4

First Grade
Purely imo but I reckon everything's lining up for a pea reunion with klopp.

Not big enough for madrid and psg with both their focus on mbappe and what happens to cronaldo

Juventus, bm, barca don't need him. Chelsea wants Lukaku, man city after Sanchez, utd after Morata...
I get that feeling as well. Could be the best 61mil we spend.

saint.nick

Coach
No selling yet another defender and not replacing them is what's stupid.
We are playing a midfielder at left back,we have a central defender minutes away from his next implosion,Lucas who fills in may not even be here.
And our back ups the ever reliable Moreno and who else?
Forgot we're trying to offload Our best central defender too because the manager doesn't like him.

Do you get the feeling Liverpools prioritising defenders?
This makes absolutely no sense, you seem to have no idea about roster management, nor do you seem to pay any attention to what's actually going on.

Liverpool sold Wisdom because he was squad excess. Why would you want to replace excess with more excess?

And what on f**king earth gave you the idea they're not prioritising defenders? Is it not enough that they were chasing hard for Van Dijk (and probably still are)?

Foz

Bench
I asked Do you get the feeling Liverpools prioritising defenders?
(Which bit doesn't make sense exactly and I'll help you out).I take it you're happy with the defence as it is.

saint.nick

Coach
I asked Do you get the feeling Liverpools prioritising defenders?
(Which bit doesn't make sense exactly and I'll help you out).I take it you're happy with the defence as it is.
Lol. FMD. I feel like I'm losing IQ points with every post of yours that I read.

saint.nick

Coach
You see when you swear in posts and try to denegrate other people's opinions you do lose IQ points.
If you want to give your view post it if not move on.
Well, what f**king else was I supposed to say to your response? You're making this go around in complete circles. I debunked your bizarre contention that Liverpool aren't prioritising defenders by reminding you of the VVD pursuit, yet despite this, your response was: "I asked do you get the feeling Liverpools prioritising defenders?", as if what I said to you went in one ear and out the other.

And then you sit there whining about why I'm expressing so much dismay...

saint.nick

Coach
And then you come up with a bizarre strawman that I'm happy with the defence as it is, all because...why? Because I have no problem with selling excess defenders?

Foz

Bench
Not trying to be difficult Nick but Do you feel Liverpools prioritising defenders your answer would be yes?

You've only mentioned 1 botched signing.
Personally I think we need 4.

saint.nick

Coach
Not trying to be difficult Nick but Do you feel Liverpools prioritising defenders your answer would be yes?

I don't think I can waste my time with you anymore. I've emphatically answered that question at least two times and yet you still persist with asking me it. If this is you not trying to be difficult then god bless anyone you are intentionally difficult with.

cb4

First Grade

Would you rather concede 15 less or score 15 more?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Scoring goals has never been a problem, conceding less has. But I think klopp's style is more about winning 4-1 or 4-3 than winning 1-0.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Also not entirely sure CB has been a priority for us. Granted the window isn't even open yet and there's tonnes of speculation but by all reports we only were interested in VVD recently because his agent came to us.

Who the hell knows tho, JK seems happy with the defence and lack of a legitimate DM.

Foz

Bench
I can't remember the exact figures but I had a look at the Premier League For and Against figures for the top 4.It was a year or two ago so forgive me if I've got it wrong but the worst defence to make the top 4 in the last 10 years or so was the Liverpool side that finished 2nd with The SSSCant remember how many exactly but was about 50.Think we scored around 100.Not exact but somewhere around there I think.
No other side had conceded more to make the top 4 in the last 10 years.
I only went back 10 years at that time but did read an article on it which mentioned it.
With attack not many were in the 60s scored and won the title.Again I'm not exact but one of Fergusons sides towards 2008-2010 did that and conceded 20 something.They won the title that year anyway.They may of won all 3?
Most champions scored a lot more than the 60 odd for sure.
Given the choice is score 15 more or concede 15 less that's why I took less.

Latest posts