What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Sat - Cowboys 14-12 Panthers @ 1300SMILES

Round 16: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
That's a great win with everything stacked against us.

Panthers are the form team and we had 3 backing up and a 2 gamer at the half spot.

beave

Coach
8AA78C9F-9DED-405F-AE0F-FF8A33023387_zpsi2gyh6ls.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
This loss shows that whether we scrape into the 8 or not, we'll only be making up the numbers.
Piss off Griffin. 4 wins against mostly ordinary opponents but now back to reality, poor handling and discipline cost them a very gettable 2 points.
you've contradicted yourself there.You blame Griffin,yet you put it down to the players poor handling and discipline.

Griffin has one job,the players another.I never blame the coach when dumb shit on the field is served up like todays effort.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why not? You would too if your mob copped them.

Obviously its impossible for me to be 100 percent objective but I think if the Raiders deliberately gave away three penalties in a row I would cop it without whinging too much.

Its very much a Raiders thing to do btw. We might even do it to lose the game tonight

mxlegend99

Referee
Epic rant
You think that deserved a penalty?

Ofcourse im filthy when a nothing kick chase is penalised after the shit other teams have gotten away with. That decision took a 7 tackle set away from Panthers and gave Cowboys more possession on their line. It cost them a game.

Yet in any other game far worse is let go. Tell me how thats not match fixing. Why is that a penalty yet all the others arent?

all these calls favour QLD teams.