What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I
think it's quite good apart from naiqama being in the centres again

Doesn't it make sense though?

Suli is out,
Watene-Zelezniak is nothing to write home about and a depth winger at best,
Idris is out,
Chee-Kam & Lovett would have been selected under the previous coach but not IC.
The guys playing NSW Cup are not up to it, so that leaves Naiqama.

Imagine if Naiqama played on the wing opposite the bigger Fijian, although Radradra will no doubt still go looking for him.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I

Doesn't it make sense though?

Suli is out,
Watene-Zelezniak is nothing to write home about and a depth winger at best,
Idris is out,
Chee-Kam & Lovett would have been selected under the previous coach but not IC.
The guys playing NSW Cup are not up to it, so that leaves Naiqama.

Imagine if Naiqama played on the wing opposite the bigger Fijian, although Radradra will no doubt still go looking for him.
Can't argue with that as we just don't have the depth.Naiqama is Reg Gasnier compared to Milone who I think is still captaining our inept state cup team.

It's unbelievable how rapidly we've plummeted in all grades this season.90% of our top 25 r barely capable of competing in state cup to an acceptable standard.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I don't know. I think we'll lift for this one.

I'm hoping we exploit Moses.

Parra have more incentive than us...we have nothing to play for.....we are lucky newcastle are in the comp.
we might stay with them for a while,but they will cut us to pieces as the game goes on..
Moses loves playing against shit teams like us,so he will fire up.

Tiger05

First Grade
If we lose and that little bitch Moses loses his head I'd be happy with the result .

Exactly. I'd go so far to state that my life couldn't be any more blessed if this happens.

Edited to add. I'd also like to see the same thing happen to the Turd and the fat lard ass.

Clifferd

Coach
Parra have more incentive than us...we have nothing to play for.....we are lucky newcastle are in the comp.
we might stay with them for a while,but they will cut us to pieces as the game goes on..
Moses loves playing against shit teams like us,so he will fire up.

The fact we have nothing to play for is a bonus for us imo. It enables us to just play free flowing footy like I think we have the last couple weeks

That and the fact parra aren't exactly the best team running around ATM

Vic Mackey

Referee

Whilst we are shit I just don't think parra are a good enough team to cut us up. They struggled to beat the dogs, warriors and souths who are all going way worse then us imo.

If Aloiai comes onto the bench for MCK it's pretty much our strongest team for the year, only Suli is missing (Liddle/Sue debatable).

natheel

Coach
Good luck this weekend guys

I for one am kind of worried about this game. we are coming off a bye and that could be a problem for us. You never know what eels team will come out. We usually start quick but we usually struggle early vs you blokes.

I hope Moses stays calm and doesn't try anything stupid to win a miracle game or some shit. Norman needs to take the reigns on this one imo

Clifferd

Coach
Have a good feeling we'll lift for this. Motivation should be high to get one over that little bitch moses

Tiger Ted

Bench
Have a good feeling we'll lift for this. Motivation should be high to get one over that little bitch moses
Problem is we r massively handicapped by the 3-4 soft tries Brooks Naiqama & Nofa will let in.These 3 donkeys are amongst the worst defensive backs in the NRL & no team can afford to carry this many appalling liabilities in there backline.

For all the deficiencies of this club our glaring defensive issues are the most prominent & costly.How many games have we lost due to basic defensive errors by overpaid imbeciles who are way above there station in the NRL !

Clifferd

Coach
Problem is we r massively handicapped by the 3-4 soft tries Brooks Naiqama & Nofa will let in.These 3 donkeys are amongst the worst defensive backs in the NRL & no team can afford to carry this many appalling liabilities in there backline.

For all the deficiencies of this club our glaring defensive issues are the most prominent & costly.How many games have we lost due to basic defensive errors by overpaid imbeciles who are way above there station in the NRL !

Definitely not wrong. Having them 3 in our team is like giving Parra an automatic 3 try lead b4 we even kick off

I think our middle holds its own majority of the time. It's however our edge that lets us down 9 times out of 10

We need a mountain of possession and hopefully we run riot

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Why has Grace Jones been put back in the centres.?
Hes worse there than on the wing.
thats Radradras wing so he should snare at least 2 tries.....
They have too much class for us.....We compete for max of 50 mins then we are crap.....
I noted the 47th minute last week was when we packed it in.

simmo05

Bench
Coupled with jones in the centres, this is the worst team i have seen don a wests tigers uniform. And to think this is the final leg on a so far winning 7 leg multi bet. Idiot!