What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M

Vozzy

Juniors
Lol even Matt Scott had a better year then Aaron Woods.

The female player of the year could've gone to Sharon Woods.

nrlnrl

First Grade
You seriously have to consider corruption when Taumololo doesn't get lock of the year. Unbelievable.

It seems a lot of people don't know the rules. He received 25 points compared to Gallen's 22, but had 6 points deducted for his 2 game suspension for a shoulder charge in Round 2. (players lose 3 points for each game of a suspension).

Canard

Immortal
The irony of Gallen winning an award because he didn't get suspended.

So historians will look back on 2017 and not recognise one of the greatest individual seasons of all time because of some shitty criteria that was dreamt up by some drunk journo.

Perth Red

Post Whore

So historians will look back on 2017 and not recognise one of the greatest individual seasons of all time because of some shitty criteria that was dreamt up by some drunk journo.

This

Pedge1971

First Grade

Erm. No. Most best and fairest over the ages have been because of the fair bit. I hate News as much as most but the old Rothmans, the Poobrownlow and others exclude suspended players.

Agree the rules should change to suspended less than 2.1 weeks.

Canard

Immortal
Erm. No. Most best and fairest over the ages have been because of the fair bit. I hate News as much as most but the old Rothmans, the Poobrownlow and others exclude suspended players.

Agree the rules should change to suspended less than 2.1 weeks.

The Dally Ms hasn't however, and still don't. Nor has the "Team of the Year".

Gal winning something because he is the "fairest" is laughable.

_Johnsy

Referee
The Melbourne blowjob even carries on in the Dally Ms. Bellamy winning coach of the year is an indictment on the game.

Bellamy, never heard of the pharker.

Did your club feel left out? Diddums.

Considering the votes stop & award\ winners are known at the conclusion of round 26. I'd say he deserved coach of the year.

Generalzod

Immortal
I know I'll get a few raiders supporters hyperventilating but Cotric winning the rookie of the year was a bit of a surprise, maybe im a bit biased but it should have been awarded to Jayden Brailey.

The Beaver

Juniors
Because she didn't look like a bachorlette bimbo like some of the others

Are these pricks having a shot at her serious?

She is a mid-30 mum of 3 or so kids - she a champion for that alone.

These geese probably believe they look like Brad Pitt where as they are likely just pimply faced teenies.

f**king disgraceful comments - lowlifes.

Bunch of mysoginists. I never mentioned anything about her looks, it was the way she spoke. But no, of course it all boils down to how a woman looks to you guys. "Ohh I'd rather Yvonne wore nothing at all" is perfectly fine, but saying the way she speaks is rough is the crime of the century. Look at your own attitudes to women before getting on your high horse in future.

Latest posts