What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoSDL Season Discussion

legend

Coach
The no fly zone still flying high without TJ. Might have been a shrewd move by Elway. I just didn't see this defensive dominance coming against an elite offense like the Cowboys.

Tom155

Coach
Travelling ok this week. Replaced Talib with Simmons and Talib takes a 103 yard touchdown to the house! Got a handy lead with Stafford and Jones still to play. Fingers crosse FTW!
A huge performance from Zeke Ansah helps me pull out the win!

kurt faulk

Coach

just hung on to win over a fast finishing zombie team. hope the corrections don't screw me this week.

kurt faulk

Coach

man, it rough when you score 240 points and still lose by about 20 points. caught the neckties on the wrong week.

Mjp81

Juniors

man, it rough when you score 240 points and still lose by about 20 points. caught the neckties on the wrong week.

Yeah very unlucky. This is near a carbon copy of last year for my side. 3 straight wins with a massive score or two, then about 6 straight losses and a serious fadeaway. When Gurley was going to town on the niners i thought i was going to get demolished.

legend

Coach
Mine has been acting up too.

Prescott has killed me this week. Three passing and one rushing TD. Come on man!

That and having seven players on a bye in one week doesn't help.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm going to have a third of my cap on IR by the end of the week. Helllooooo high draft pick.