What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Canberra LIVE game day thread

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Our kick chase is f**king horrible. And that is entirely an effort thing. Yet BA says he is happy with our effort??? If he is happy with that then he is more out of his depth than i first thought.

We got a couple of repeat sets today.

Our kick chase is f**king horrible. And that is entirely an effort thing. Yet BA says he is happy with our effort??? If he is happy with that then he is more out of his depth than i first thought.

It was very sad to hear those comments from BA. He sounded like he’s out of touch. If he considered that performance. A decent “effort” then he’s probably out of ideas

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well we don’t want to do anything rash, that would be bad.

Just need to compete and work hard and get the bounce of the ball.
We need to do something. Of course we f**ken do.

Lets not make it rash though. That's a bad thing. Rash isn't good. Rash is bad. We no want rash.

Capiche?

Bazal

Post Whore
I’m sure I heard the commentators say last week we had forced the most line drop outs this year. I find it hard to believe but if true kick chase can’t be to bad.

The issue is we're not chasing as a line.

I don't necessarily agree that it's an effort thing though. I think some of the merkins are too tired from giving away six billion penalties and the subsequent defence.

Noise

Coach
The issue is we're not chasing as a line.

I don't necessarily agree that it's an effort thing though. I think some of the merkins are too tired from giving away six billion penalties and the subsequent defence.

It is entirely an effort thing. Chasing in a line requires effort form multiple players.