What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Canberra LIVE game day thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I agree RE King, but I think the main issue is that neither is an 80 minute hooker.

Stone weighs about the same as Norman. Enthusiasm or not, he's nothing close to an answer
I don’t think it matters what he does, but you can’t just expect to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yes I reckon I could as a matter of fact. Rugby league is simple. Powerfull forwards, discipline,quick play balls,patience, good kick chase are the fundamentals.
We are poor in all these areas.

But how would you fix our discipline issues, our play-the-ball issues, our patience, and our kick-chase?

It's all nice and well to say you'd do better, but how would you go about it?

Eelogical

Referee
Yes I reckon I could as a matter of fact. Rugby league is simple. Powerfull forwards, discipline,quick play balls,patience, good kick chase are the fundamentals.
We are poor in all these areas.

So, are we too simple or not simple enough?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It is more reasonable that a coach on somewhere around half a million dollars a year does something about it
Sure.

But muppets on an internet forum on $5,000/yr pretending that they know what that 'something' is? Priceless.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ok all apolgies guys, im off to bed.
I kind of got a little worked up there for a bit but all is better now.

Look eventually BA will pick my side and we will start winning again. Heres the backline, kinda simple decision and I am sure he will work it out soon.
Goodnight.

1Gutherson
2 Auvau
3Jennings
4Taka
5Hayne

Chipmunk

Coach
Weren't you one of the ones calling for Hoffman to be arsed last weekend?

I don't think so, I actually had him in the Centres for this week, as we were expecting RVarR to be out injured.

I wouldn't keep him long term, but he's a better option than French on the wing if he's not fit.

Bazal

Post Whore

Look eventually BA will pick my side and we will start winning again. Heres the backline, kinda simple decision and I am sure he will work it out soon.
Goodnight.

1Gutherson
2 Auvau
3Jennings
4Taka
5Hayne

You reckon Taka will be an improvement with a broken face?

I'm sceptical, if I'm honest

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't think so, I actually had him in the Centres for this week, as we were expecting RVarR to be out injured.

I wouldn't keep him long term, but he's a better option than French on the wing if he's not fit.

Fair enough.

I can't keep track of who says what these days.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Goodnight.

1Gutherson
2 Auvau
3Jennings
4Taka
5Hayne

FFS, you now want BA to pick injured players........

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
But how would you fix our discipline issues, our play-the-ball issues, our patience, and our kick-chase?

It also becomes quite difficult when you don't get out of bed until 11am and have to take public transport to Parra Stadium.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I am speechless!
I'm without speech.
Its now getting ridiculous.
Hard to see us winning a game.
French? Unbelievable. Dummy spit cause hes not fullback?
Love ya BA but please show us something. Anything.
We look either out coached or not coached. Cant keep doing the same things with the same players and expect a different result.
Poor discipline does not equate towards our inability to show any semblance of attacking footy.
Was so looking forward to this season.

Dibs

Bench

Goodnight.

1Gutherson
2 Auvau
3Jennings
4Taka
5Hayne
Maybe he already has and he agrees with you. BUT HE CANT PICK INJURED PLAYERS YOU F*CKING IMBECILE

Noise

Coach

Our kick chase is f**king horrible. And that is entirely an effort thing. Yet BA says he is happy with our effort??? If he is happy with that then he is more out of his depth than i first thought.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our kick chase is f**king horrible. And that is entirely an effort thing. Yet BA says he is happy with our effort??? If he is happy with that then he is more out of his depth than i first thought.

Its all fine, we are doing ok, efforts there, proud of boys just need some luck.

Goodnight