What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Sunday 13th May v Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Line Up - Round 10 vs Dragons: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/05/08/line-up-round-10-v-dragons/

Line Up Reaction Show - Dragons:
Interesting Line Up this week. having Sam back will be a huge boost but personally, I would've put him in the front row with George dropping to the bench and Doueihi to reserves. Imo, Murray must be starting.

That could still happen with some late cahnges, I guess we'll see.

Looks like a full strength team we are putting out. No excuses this week it’s going to be a true test against the benchmark team and I can’t wait for this one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Seibs thinks he may get pushed back and not make much ground against this big Dragons pack and George is stronger at gaining more metres and is improving defensively!

At the 18min mark I'd say Sam moves to prop when George comes off meaning Murray goes to lock!
Yes I know that’s the plan it’s it’s a good one but I just love to watch the kid tackle.

southsport

First Grade
I think Seibs thinks he may get pushed back and not make much ground against this big Dragons pack and George is stronger at gaining more metres and is improving defensively!

At the 18min mark I'd say Sam moves to prop when George comes off meaning Murray goes to lock!
I wouldn't move Sam to prop, we've already got 4 props, don't need another one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think there will be 2 forwards on the bench who get not much game time at all Southy!

Clark and Nicholls I don't think will get much time!

Murray isn't gonna come on and play back row. Imo he will play lock and get about 40-45mins.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam did start at prop and George to the bench with Murray to Lock. George off the bench against the Dragons could be very damaging. Having Tatola, Nicholas and Clark is a good rotation of size and skill.
Doueihi unfortunately needs to sit this one out

Travitoh

First Grade
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam did start at prop and George to the bench with Murray to Lock. George off the bench against the Dragons could be very damaging. Having Tatola, Nicholas and Clark is a good rotation of size and skill.
Doueihi unfortunately needs to sit this one out

Agreed. Breaking up the twins gives us two strong runners at all times against what is a quality forward pack. It's no good starting the twins with Sam to wear down their starting forwards only to have their fresh forwards come on when 2 of our best runners are off.

That said, i feel Seibold is setting the side up for early points to then protect by using the interchange. Brave plan.

callmack1

Staff member
Yep, I think it's clear to see that Seibs has altered our pack to suit the style that the Dragons play. We need big bodies to start with and then Murray can come on and really terrorise their tired forwards with his mobility.

I think our pack is good enough to match it with the Dragons if they aim up.

Man, I can't wait!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep, I think it's clear to see that Seibs has altered our pack to suit the style that the Dragons play. We need big bodies to start with and then Murray can come on and really terrorise their tired forwards with his mobility.

I think our pack is good enough to match it with the Dragons if they aim up.

Man, I can't wait!
I'm pumped mate!!!

They will try bait Sam too. He's just gotta stay cool and do nothing stupid!

Latest posts