What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Bazal

Post Whore
if you supposedly want Max gone then why would you think this bloke is a f**kwit for wanting the same thing?

Where did I say the reason I thought he was a f**kwit was because he wanted Max gone?

In fact, where did I say the reason I thought he was a f**kwit?

You made an assumption. Your assumption was based on absolutely nothing, and now you look like a prize genius because you simply could not understand that thinking this bloke is a f**kwit does not, in itself, mean supporting Max Donnelly.

Which, tbh, mustn't worry you that much given that being a prize genius basically your own personal status quo.

El Diablo

Post Whore
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/9ea7098bafa6c7f42bbbb331967ba168

MORE BOARDROOM DRAMAS AT PARRA

A LETTER has gone to NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian asking her to remove Max Donnelly from his role as temporary administrator and self-appointed chairman at Parramatta Eels.

The letter, drafted by a barrister, according to Parramatta Eels member Andrew Eagleston, also attributes much of the club’s failings to their current holding pattern.

Coach Brad Arthur was trying to sign Titans general manager of football Phil Moss to the role earlier this year but was shouted down by Donnelly and so far has been forced to go without.

The Eels had no major sponsor last season.

Members believe Donnelly’s inaction is now actually preventing the club from moving forward and hope the Premier will intervene.

It shows the Eels are a long way from bouncing back as fans hoped after the 2016 salary cap scandal, a position reinforced with this season’s performances which might have had no effect on the players but would have impacted on Arthur significantly.

Gazzamatta

Coach
And why would BA be trying to sign Moss if Bernie is the CEO? I call BS. Ive also seen reported that Max has said if we need/want an HOFM then we will get one.